Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 11, 2016

Urban Decay Naked Vault Volume II Back in Stock at Ulta (5x Points on UD and Don't Forget Your Deluxe Freebie!)


Thanks so much to reader Katie for this hot tip!

As of the time of this post, the UD Naked Vault Vol II is back in stock on the Ulta site HERE for $180 ($274 value). My apologies if it's out of stock by the time you read this, but this set always sells out quickly whenever it's back!

PLEASE NOTE: Ulta members can get 5x points on Urban Decay right now, which as Katie pointed out, means you'll earn 900 points with this purchase (at 750 points you receive $30 off your next purchase and at 1000 points you receive $50 off next purchase). To check and see if you have this offer, sign into your account here. From there, click the "My Rewards" tab and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and see if the offer is there to activate. You must activate this offer in order to get the points!

PS: don't forget your freebie! Add this John Masters Travel Size Citrus & Neroli Detangler to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart, it will go from $10 to free.

Thanks again, Katie, for the hot tips!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Just hit the complete order button! I'm platinum so it got me 1125 points. It's also my birthday month so I will see if they adjust the total. I went from owning none of the Naked palettes to owning them all! Thanks for the tip, G!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! You're so welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MaKeshia! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tip G :) I've been waiting to stock up on UD eyeshadows for so long! And I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see the UD point offer on my Ulta account atm. Is this a problem anyone else experienced?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Please see my comment I just posted above about the promo. Thanks!!

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry, but I think it has to be an option in your account. I do not believe it's only for Platinum, because in the past when they've run these promos, select members both Platinum and non-Platinum have received them. I was hoping that EVERYONE got this one, but it looks like it's a targeted promo and I have no way of knowing how they decide who gets the promo and who doesn't. You may want to call customer service and ask if they can give it to you? I don't know if that will work, but could be worth a shot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have decided this is a sign from the universe that I need to try some of the new UD lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am not seeing the 5x points on ud, and I am platinum..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me! I usually get all the bonus points offers but I don't see this one :(

      Delete
  6. Hi Sinead I called Ulta customer service and explain to them that I didn't receive the UD 5X point reward (Thanks G.!) she said that Ulta would indeed honor the reward! All I had to do is call back after my purchase, give her my reference number and I will recieve credit. I hope this helps. Sorry wallet LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. out of stock agaaaaaaiin nooooohh!!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do we know when they will be in stock again ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's showing as in stock for me right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig