Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 7, 2016

NEW from NYX: Bright Idea Illuminating Highlighter Sticks, Velvet Matte Lipsticks & Suede Matte Lip Liners


Exciting news from NYX hit my in-box this morning so, just in case you haven't seen these yet, you know I have your back! Take a look:


Top row: Disorderly, Beach Casual, Unicorn Fur, Midnight Blue, Volcano, Soft Femme
Bottom row: Miami Nights, Duchess, Violet Voltage, Effervescent, Blood Red, Charmed

NEW Velvet Matte Lipsticks - $7 each, 12 shades
Available now on the NYX website

Dress your lips in decadent color with our Velvet Matte Lipstick--a luxurious new lip color that glides right on and never feels dry. Housed in an elegant soft-touch case, each standout shade is a fashion statement in itself.

Ingredients: see NYX website.


NEW Suede Matte Lip Liners - $4 each, 36 shades
Available now on the NYX website

Buh-bye creamy lip colors! See ya shimmery shades! A velvety, matte lip is an absolute must and we’ve got just the goodie to help you get it done right: Suede Matte Lip Liner. Available in 36 richly pigmented hues, these pencils were created with colors from a few NYX fan faves in mind--our Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, Matte Lipstick and Soft Matte Lip Cream to be exact. Every shade goes on super smooth and provides the perfect base for our much-loved matte lippies.


Ingredients: see NYX website.

And last but not least, when I was on the Ulta website this morning checking out the New Arrivals (which has become a morning ritual for me lately) I spotted these:

Left to right: Pinkie Dust, Pearl Pink Lace, Maui Suntan, Bermuda Bronze, Sun Kissed Crush, Lavender Lust, Chardonnay Shimmer, Topaz Tan, Sandy Glow, Rose Petal Pop, Brick Red Blaze, Coralicious

NEW Bright Idea Illuminating Highlighter Sticks - $7.99 each, 12 shades
Available now on the Ulta website and currently BOGO1/2OFF (don't forget to use code 308920 for $3.50 off $10; applies to all non-prestige online purchases)

Brighten things up with one of NYX Cosmetics' Bright Idea Illuminating Sticks! Available in a range of radiating hues - including highlighters, blushes and bronzers - each creamy-soft shade goes on smoothly and sets right away for an instant, lit-from-within glow. Petite, portable and perfect for strobing, it's the makeup must-have of the season.

Ingredients: see Ulta website.

I'm sure you'd like to know when the new NYX lip colors will be available at Ulta, and I wish I could tell you. Hopefully soon! I'm guessing that the new highlighters will pop up in store soon (probably within the next few weeks). If you spot any of these new products at your local Ulta, I would love to hear from you!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I think NYX is trying to dupe the new MAC lipstick collection. I tried on the MAC lipstick in Dew and while I love the color, I think I'm too old to rock that shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably going to buy Charmed lipstick because it's a good shade and reminds me of the tv show. Has anyone found swatches of the Bright Idea sticks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for the highlighter sticks - there has got to be a good dupe for benefit's Watts up in that huge color selection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ulta changed the minimum purchase requirement on the $3.50 off coupons. Now you have to spend $15 instead of $10 in order for the coupon to be applied.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry if you've missed all of my previous posts about this (I should really do another one because this keeps coming up). The code in my post if an ONLINE ONLY code and it is for $3.50 off $10. Several months ago, Ulta changed the codes they list on their homepage, yes. Those codes can be used in-store and online for $3.50 off $15. But the code in my post is completely different code and gets you $3.50 off $10 for online purchases only.

      Delete
  5. It's nice to see the variety of shades for the highlighters. Usually there are three, maybe two shades for a brand's highlighters and it might not cover every skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know here in NYC they sell a lot of NYX products in the beauty supply stores, I wonder if they sell the new highlighters?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig