Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, July 15, 2016

40% off Select Viseart Palettes and More at Camera Ready Cosmetics (Free Shipping on Orders $35+)


I want to thank several of you for the comments, emails and social media messages about this one one today! I wish I could list all of your names here but in the last few hours I've been flooded with amazing tips and I can't seem to keep track (thank you again--so much!).

It looks like many of you already know about this sale but just in case you don't:

Now through Sunday, 7/17, all of the palettes on THIS PAGE are 40% off with code PALETTE at checkout. Free shipping on orders $35+. There are some Viseart palettes on that page (which go from $80 to $48 with that code!) as well as lot of other palettes from professional makeup brands like Graftobian, Mehron, Ben Nye, Cinema Secrets and more!

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to make sure I knew about this one. I'm forever grateful!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The link is bad ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's working just fine for me, love! I tested it when I published this post and again just now when I got your comment. Just give it a second for the page to load! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig