I want to be sure you know that now through 6/25 both in-store and online at Target, when you spend $20 on beauty products you'll get a $5 Target Gift Card! Which of course you can turn right back and use toward MORE beauty products (if you wish). Again, this offer is available both in-store and online. If you're purchasing online, you get free shipping on orders $25+ or free shipping on any order with your Target REDcard (plus, you get 5% off all purchases if you use your REDcard). And of course you can also get free shipping if you select in-store pick-up!
If you need some ideas, here's a little list of some new and noteworthy products and brands now at Target:
- Thanks so much to reader Christy for letting me know that Target now carries theBalm (skincare only) which you can check out HERE. I don't see any new products here (the bulk of these items were reviewed by Paula's Choice back in 2014), but what's interesting is that I just realized that theBalm no longer has a skincare category on their website. So I'm wondering if they're moving to make their skincare a Target-exclusive? I have no idea!
- This would also be a nice time to pick up some Essence Cosmetics, which are available both in-store and online HERE.
- The new L'Oreal Pure-Clay masks are now at Target, but only the Red Algae formula is available for purchase online.
- The Maybelline Loaded Bolds are now at Target here (I didn't see any of the other new stuff online at Target but maybe in-store?).
- One of you mentioned to me recently that Target now sells My Beauty Diary 10-pk sheet masks for $12.99 (made in Taiwan). This seems to be a competitive price compared to Amazon. (If you were the one to give me this tip, please comment below so I can thank you!)
- That Yes To Grapefruit & Basil hand soap that I raved about in my May Empties post is still on sale. Seriously, I love that stuff and I can't recommend it enough.
- The Palmer's cleansing oil that I just reviewed yesterday is also available at Target, if you wanted to try it.
- In case you haven't seen it, Laneige has a fun little deluxe sample set here for $12. Speaking of K-beauty, don't forget that Target now sells Missha and Mizon.
- If you missed my post about this a while back, Soap & Glory is back at Target.
- Sonia Kashuk has a new brush set and a new tapered powder brush here that look interesting.
- Lip balm lovers: don't forget that Target has the Burt's Bees Pride set, the new Revos, and the new Palmer's Flip Balms.
- And don't forget about the Target-exclusive Wet n Wild Ombre Brushes (backordered and won't ship for 2-4 weeks but you can still order them) and the Ombre Lipsticks. And speaking of WnW, Target carries Black Radiance online (owned by Markwins, which also owns WnW), in case you have a hard time finding their products locally.
If you know of any other new or noteworthy products or brands now at Target that you think we should know about, please comment below and fill us in!