Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 6, 2016

Spotted: NEW Revo Lip Balms

image credit: @tinybubblesfloating for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Revo Lip Balms

Attention Revo fans! Here are some fun new items to put on your radar, courtesy of  my pal @tinybubblesfloating on Instagram. She spotted some new products over the past few weeks and kindly shared these pics:

image credit: @tinybubblesfloating for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Revo Lip Balms in Pineapple Banana and Tropical Coconut
(retail: $2.50 each at Five Below)

If you live in a state that has Five Below stores (maybe someday we'll get one, my fellow Californians!), be on the lookout for these two new Revo flavors: Pineapple Banana and Tropical Coconut. Hopefully these start to surface elsewhere; if you have spotted them anywhere besides Five Below, please comment below and fill us in!

image credit: @tinybubblesfloating for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Revo Mini Push Up Lip Balms
Strawberry, Cherry, Watermelon
(retail: $1 each at Dollar Tree)

@tinybubblesfloating also spotted some new mini Push Up lip balms at her local Dollar Tree. How cute are these? I believe these are probably going to take the place of the original mini Revos I reviewed from Dollar Tree HERE, because the flavors are exactly the same. 

Thanks again, @tinybubblesfloating, for the great sightings and pics!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I hope I find them at my local 5 below. Too often my stores dont carry the cool things other states or towns have.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig