Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Smashbox Friends & Family Event (Now through 6/12)


One of you on Instagram tagged me about this sale but now I cannot find that tag--if it was you, please do comment below and let me know so that I can properly thank you!

The Smashbox Friends & Family Sale is going on now through 6/12 on the Smashbox website HERE. Enter code SBXFF2016 for 25% off your $50+ order, plus free shipping and 2 free samples with all orders. Don't forget to check out the Final Call page (located under the "Makeup" tab on the homepage), because Final Call products are NOT excluded from this code! I tested this by adding the #SHAPEMATTERS Palette to my cart (now $55; reg $65). After adding the code, my order dropped from $55 to $41.25 (plus free shipping and samples).

If the thing you want is under $50, I looked around the site and the lowest-priced items that I could find for "filler" were the travel-size primers for $16. If you can find anything with a lower price than those, I would love to hear from you!

FINE PRINT:

*Offer valid 6/06/2016 through 6/12/2016 with any $50 purchase at smashbox.com. Enter offer code SBXFF2016 at checkout. Quantities are limited. One per customer. Only one offer code per order. Applicable purchase amount does not include the purchase of eGift Cards; shipping and handling; sales tax; items noted as not eligible; items that are not in stock at the time of purchase; pending purchases or purchases made prior to the start of the offer or after the offer ends. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item if equal or greater value.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig