Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Ends 11:59PM PST Tonight: Free Shipping on Orders $9+ at Kiko Cosmetics (5 for $10 Nail Polishes and More)


Thanks so much to reader Cutiekakes for this tip!

Today only on the Kiko Cosmetics website HERE, receive free shipping on orders $9+ (you normally have to spend $25 to receive free shipping). Ends 6/15 at 11:59PM PST. No code required.

There are lots of deals to go with this:

As always, if you have any favorites from Kiko that you think are worth a purchase, please share below in the comments (and thank you!).

Thanks again, Cutiekakes, for the great tip!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the shadow sticks. They are comparable to Bobbi Browns and the old Maly formula. Kiko's are made in Italy too. They are very pigmented and last all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love the quality of Kiko nail polish! I just placed an order for five new (to me) shades. Thanks so much for sharing this deal! Between the six NYX lipsticks I ordered last night and these five nail polishes, I am going to be quite spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting the water eyeshadows but they are pricey like $15! I may try one out now! Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say how awesome you are? I got the water shadow I've wanted for months, and 5 infinity shadows marked down from $8 to $2.90 for a grand total of $33.55 with paypal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiko is one of my favorite nail polish brands. I just put in an order for the 5 for $10 promotion today (6/16) and still got the free shipping. Maybe they extended it?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig