Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 19, 2016

NEW Tarte Tartelette Faves Best-Sellers Discovery Set ($22 at Ulta; $76 Value)


So I just posted about a new freebie at Ulta and some other new deals (definitely check out my post HERE before you place your next Ulta order) but I just spotted something else on the Ulta site that's completely new to me, so I wanted to call it to your attention. Because you know we're all about the value sets around here!

The new  Tarte Tartelette Faves Best-Sellers Discovery Set HERE retails for $22 ($76 value) and it includes:
  • Deluxe Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara (0.16 oz)
  • Deluxe Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in TBT (mauve) (0.1 oz)
  • The Sculptor Double-Ended Contour & Highlighter (0.06 oz)
  • Deluxe Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Sweet (golden pink) (0.05 oz)
  • Deluxe Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Setting Powder (0.07 oz)

Everything in this set is a deluxe sample size, except for The Sculptor Double-Ended Contour & Highlight, which I believe is full-size. It's the only product that doesn't have "deluxe" in the description and the image above is of the full-size product. So even though the weight is listed as 0.06 oz., I think that Ulta just didn't indicate that it's actually 0.06 oz. per side (you can see that in the description on the Tarte site HERE). This product by itself retails for $26, so that's more than the cost of the entire set.

I was so surprised to find this in the Tarte listings on the Ulta site, since I didn't catch it in the What's New section (and I check that section about 3x a week). Anyway, I apologize if this is old news to any of you, but it's certainly new to me!

IMPORTANT: If you plan to order this set between now and 5/21, check your Ulta account to see if you have a 5x points offer on Tarte that you can activate (if you haven't already activated it). That offer expires on 5/21 and I know that not all members receive these offers at the same time, so just go to your Rewards page and then click "My Bonus Offers" to see if you have it available to activate. And don't forget to grab that Wella freebie I blogged about HERE.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Gerard cosmetics are 50%off right now code: 50OFF. Just thought I'd let you know G. Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grabbed this set online a few days ago along with the blow pro beauty steal. I got 5x bonus points, plus it's my birthday month so I got an additional 2x points. I didn't realize "The Sculptor" was full size! That's the item I was most excited to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone actually seen this "in store"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this set last week to try it out and it arrived today. After looking through everything, the only thing that I like is the mini blush in Sweet, however it is basically exact same thing as Glisten. Pinky / Peachy / Golden Shimmer. They look identical swatched on my fair to light skin.

    The tartiest lip paint wears off really fast, pretty color, but doesn't set and transfers.
    The mascara did nothing for my eyes and smudged a lot. I piled it on, after letting each coat dry and nothing. Love their other mascara.
    The Sculpter has very little product in it. The length of the two sides together equal out to the length of thumb, if that.
    The setting powder is mediocre to okay. I have better.

    My set is going back since I have Glisten from the same order and several good settings powders.

    Just my opinion, but hopefully it helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wanted to buy this set mostly to try the powder but I think you just saved me $22!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! This powder reminds me of one from Nyx and there is the Bye Bye loose powder that I love and use that is a ton better than this one.

      Delete
  5. Just ordered the set and FYI it doesn't seem to work with the $3.50 off coupon, but I added BOGO Maybelline mascaras which then qualified for the $3.50 off, basically giving me one of my mascaras for free :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Tarte set will not work with any coupons out right now because it is a Prestige brand. Only the 20% off coupons that come out a couple times a year would work on it.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig