Wednesday, May 25, 2016

All Color Club Nail Polishes Spotted on 50% off Clearance at Bed Bath & Beyond and Harmon

image credit: @polish.em for Nouveau Cheap
Color Club Nail Polish 50% off at Bed Bath & Beyond

Heads up, Color Club fans! Thanks so much to reader @polish.em on Instagram for this tip (and pic). She spotted ALL Color Club polishes on 50% off clearance ($3.74 down from $7.49) at her local Bed Bath & Beyond this week. She said that the minis were also on clearance for $1.49! At her store, the permanent Color Club display was no longer up, meaning that her store is apparently no longer going to carry Color Club.

I can't confirm that this is nationwide, but when I posted about this on Instagram the other night, some of you kindly mentioned that you also saw Color Club on clearance at your local Bed Bath & Beyond stores (these are the stores with an extended beauty department, of course) and also at Harmon (which is a subsidiary of Bed Bath & Beyond). If Color Club is exiting BB&B, I would expect that you'll also be able to find these polishes on clearance at Christmas Tree Shops as well (another subsidiary of BB&B).

If you have spotted Color Club on clearance at your local BB&B, Harmon. or Christmas Tree Shops, I would love to hear from you. I'm sad that it looks like this brand is no longer going to be sold at BB&B, but it's a good time for a haul if that's the case.

Thanks again, @polish.em. for the hot tip and pic!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. yes on sale at my Harmon in NJ too, they used to sell the whole line years ago when they were not owned by BBB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw them 50% at my Harmon in NJ. I asked the staff and they said they were no longer carrying Color CLub. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas. I remember when I could get an entire collection at Ross for $8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have $150 in BB&B gift cards. But they were supposed to be wedding gifts. So I don't think my husband would be too happy if I spent them on nail polish...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought myself the first iPhone back in 2007 with money gifted for our wedding. But anyway...do husbands shop at BB&B? I guess you could buy kitchen bed and bath stuff, if y'all need it. But I encourage you to buy as much nail polish as possible! :D

      Delete
  5. I am bummed about no Color Club at BB&B...but as of late they only had the core colors display, no new collections...I think last LE collection I got there were the Modern Mosaics. I had noticed with each trip to the one BB&B in town with extended cosmetic dept that it was less and less great as far as new stuff. They stopped carrying the Eclos Freeman line. I didn't even bother to check there when Color Club Oil Slicks came out last summer, just ordered them all from Color Club directly, when they had a good sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice if this meant somebody like Ulta was going to carry Color Club exclusively. I don't feel like any of the big retail chains have ever really carried the full line on a consistent basis.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig