Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Now through 5/1: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette + ANY Full-Size La Matte or La Creme Lipstick + Deluxe Mascara & Love Flush Blush for $65 + Free Shipping ($102 Value)


Dear makeup gods: why TODAY of all days? Why so many deals all at once? Why do you play with our emotions and our wallets like this? Love, G. xo.

Thanks so much to several of you for the hot tip about this one! Now through 5/1 on the Too Faced website HERE, you can snag the following set for $65 + free shipping with code HBD18

(UPDATE: the site is running slooowly right now so be patience. The page should load eventually!)

18TH BDAY SET. PICK YOUR LIPSTICK + ADD CHOCOLATE BAR TO RECEIVE YOUR COMPLETE SET AT CHECKOUT!

CODE: HBD18
Only $65! $102 Value

Set includes:
 - Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection
 - Any La Matte or La Creme Lipstick (FULL SIZE)
 - Deluxe Love Flush blush in Justify My Love
 - Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara
 - Too Faced Makeup Bag

Use code HBD18 at checkout. Must add Chocolate Bar Eye shadow collection and La Crème or La Matte to cart. Offer ends 5/1/16 at 11:59 PM PST or while supplies last. Not valid on orders already placed. US customers only. 

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to let me know about this one! 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Their site is having major timeout issues. Bummer. I really like the La Creme lipsticks and I don't have that palette already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site is showing they are "in the middle of a makeover". Meaning they are down from all the traffic?? Anyone else seeing this? ....4:20 Est is my time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it seems like their website crashed down? I tried to open their website, but it only showed an image and said "We are in the middle of a makeover"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey everyone--the site is working fine for me now through the link in my post. Please try again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I managed to pick mine up without a problem The order process was fast I must have gotten lucky with no issues.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig