Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 2, 2016

New Sephora Lip Gloss Freebie, New Items on Sale Page, New Value Sets & Collections

A few Sephora tidbits for you today!

New collection:
  • UPDATE: thanks to several of you for the tips that this collection is actually NOT yet available for purchase, even though it looks like it is on the Sephora site right now. So sorry for the false alarm, everyone! For now you can view the products by clicking the link below.
  • Since I know we have a lot of Disney fans around here, I want to be sure you know that Sephora has just released their new Disney Minnie Beauty collection HERE. Something to keep in mind for the VIB Spring Sale Event!

New freebies: 
  • Enter code GETGLOSSY on the Sephora website to receive your choice of 1 of 3 mini lip glosses: Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel deluxe sample in 17 (0.1 oz), Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lipgloss deluxe sample in Savage (0.05 oz), or BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss deluxe sample in Rebel (0.07 oz). Valid on orders $25+. Online only.
  • New options for your 3 free samples (free with any order): just in case you haven't checked the free samples out lately, the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask Trio sample is back again, and there's also a sample of Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil (I know this is a favorite of many of you).

New items on sale page: 
  • Stila Come Up Roses Set $30 (reg $39; $67 value) (Thanks so much to reader @she.so.different on Instagram for this tip! I know that several of you have found this set in-store at Nordstrom Rack lately, but if you don't live near a Nordstrom Rack I want to be sure you know it's at Sephora)
  • Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm Kit $49 (reg $65; $100 value) (For the longest time, Sephora had a "best of" Algenist kit on the sale page for $90, but this eye kit is new to me so I wanted to share.)

New value sets:

Thanks again, @she.so.different, for the tip about the Stila set!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I don't especially care about Disney (although I do like the classics like Mickey and Minnie more than the modern princess stuff), but I want that black and white felt-tip liner duo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered the Tarte value set! Such a good deal and I've been wanting to try everything it includes. I chose the Bite lip mask trio as one of my samples & received some other random brand of lip masks. I rarely receive all the samples I select & it's always the one I REALLY wanted to try that gets replaced! :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig