There's a new Philosophy offer on Gilt City HERE, which gets you $30 off your $65 purchase on the Philosophy website HERE. For this voucher, you pay nothing on the Gilt City site. You "RSVP" and within 30 minutes or so (that's usually how long it takes for me), you'll receive a voucher code via email to use on the Philosophy site to get your discount.
- Redeem by: Friday, May 13, 2016
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions
- $30 off expires on Sunday, May 13, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST
- Limit one per member
- Not valid toward renewed hope in a jar collection, ultimate miracle worker collection, amazing grace 20th birthday limited-edition platinum collection, take a deep breath collection, men’s collection, microdelivery detoxifying oxygen peel, or the outlet
- Shipping is free for orders over $50
- Valid for orders placed for delivery within the US or US territories only
- Vouchers are not transferable
- Applicable purchase amount does not include items not in stock at time of purchase, items not designated for offer, pending purchases or purchases made before or after the offer period
- Cannot be combined with any other sales, discounts or promotions
- Valid for one-time use only
- Entire credit must be used in a single transaction
- May not be applied toward shipping, handling and/or tax
- After receiving an email confirming your order, please wait to receive a second email containing your voucher with redemption instructions
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I'm pretty much obsessed with Sugarfina, which a luxury candy boutique with locations across the US, but they're also online HERE. If you're also obsessed with Sugarfina, you may want to know about this additional deal on Gilt City right now (ends May 2).
Click HERE to purchase a Sugarfina $50 credit for $35, which you can then use on the Sugarfina website HERE. This is an actual credit that you must purchase on the Gilt City site, to then use on the Sugarfina site. Within the same Gilt City listing, there's also the option to buy the Mother's Day Bento Tower for $75 (reg $99).
FINE PRINT FOR CREDIT:
- Redeem by: Monday, July 18, 2016
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions
- Offer is final sale and nonrefundable
- Valid online at Sugarfina.com
- Credit must be redeemed in full; no change or credit returned
- Credit not valid toward shipping
- Limit one per member; one additional may be purchased as a gift
- Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions
- Voucher may be used to obtain the discount until July 18, 2016; after this date, the voucher is valid for the amount paid for five years from date of purchase, longer if provided by law
BONUS SUGARFINA REVIEW:
My recent Sugarfina order
Sugarfina Ice Cream Cones
(Click a link below to go directly to the item listing)
- Blood Orange Fruittini (Mr. G's pick) - imported from Italy, these are actually made with blood oranges and they are soft gummies and very sweet. They taste exactly like very ripe blood oranges--sweet but not too tart.
- Wild Blueberry Fruttini (Mr. G's pick) - imported from Italy, these are made with wild blueberries and they are soft gummies and very sweet. The flavor is rich (they're bursting with blueberry flavor) and they're my, and Mr. G's, favorite of the two Fruittinis we purchased.
- #1 Swedish Fish (Mr. G's pick) - these are not those red imitations you can buy at the drugstore. These are authentic Swedish Fish imported from Sweden and they're nothing like the drugstore versions found easily here in the US. They're very soft, not too sweet, and Mr. G loves them (he's a bit of a Swedish Fish addict).
- Sugar Lips (my pick) - GET THEM. That's all I have to say! If you like sour gummies, which are my favorite, these are quite possibly the best I have ever tasted. These are so soft, so sour, and you get watermelon, bubble gum, and strawberry flavors all in the same box. This is the candy I received as a gift that prompted my entire order. I HAD to have more of these. They're like crack, I tell you.
- Bubbly Bears (my pick) - imported from Germany and made with Dom Pérignon Vintage Champagne (fancy!), I love anything champagne-infused and these certainly didn't disappoint. They're not quite as soft as the Sugar Lips--they're a bit more "chewy" than that, but the flavor is so bright and effervescent and fun. I adore them.
- Ice Cream Cones (my pick) - imported from Germany, this was a last minute choice on my part and sometimes those last minute picks end up being the best thing EVER. I mentioned on my Instagram that these are the best gummies I have ever eaten, and I mean it. They are the most soft, delicate little pillows--I'm telling you, they're softer than any other gummy I have ever eaten. And the flavor is so creamy! They really do taste like vanilla, strawberry, and raspberry ice cream, but you also taste the ice cream cone! If you can only get one thing from Sugarfina, I think it should be these (or the Sugar Lips, if you prefer your gummies on the sour side).
Thanks again, Anely, for the great tip!