Beauty Steals (available 3/25, in-store and online):
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil $12 (reg $23)
- SeroVital-hgh Dietary Supplement 120 ct. $69.30 (reg $99)
Gifts with Purchase to go along with today's Beauty Steals:
- No current GWPs to go with today's Beauty Steals.
Ulta Beauty Collection Beauty Steals (Fridays only, in-store and online):
- Fridays (3/18, 3/25, 4/1): Ulta Beauty Eye Shadow Palettes $12 (reg $20) and Ulta Beauty Shower Gel & Body Lotion $4 (reg $9.50-$15.50)
- NOTE: Several readers have been able to combine the Ulta Beauty Beauty Steals with the current B2G2FREE sale on Ulta Beauty products, and the $3.50 off $10 coupon HERE may also work with this deal. This may or may not work for you, depending on when you order (I've been told by some of you that it seems to be working at the start of the Beauty Steal, but then stops later in the day). Thanks so much for the great tips, everyone!
HOT BUYS (available March 13 through April 2 in-store and online):
- Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel $34 (reg $68)
- Blow Pro Titanium Professional Salon Dryer $89 (reg $99)
- ButterLONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick $10 (reg $22)
- Japonesque Luminous Foundation $18 (reg $36)
- Laura Geller Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation $20 (reg $38)
- LORAC Alter Ego Lip Gloss $8 (reg $16)
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water Broad Spectrum SPF 30 $25 (reg $42)
- T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer $149 (reg $200)
- Tarte Maracuja Oil $25 (reg $48)
For a listing of all deals for the Spring 2016 Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event, including shipping info, tips for newbies, and more, CLICK HERE.