Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 21, 2016

New Freebie Alert: Buy an Amazon Luxury Beauty Sample Get an Amazon Credit for the Full Purchase Price

Thanks so much to reader Karen on Facebook for this tip!

Right now (end-date unknown so do not wait!) at Amazon, when you purchase one of 17 Luxury Beauty Samples HERE (scroll down and you'll see the full list), you will receive a credit for the full purchase price of that item in your Amazon account after the item ships. So basically it's FREE. Plus, free shipping if you have Prime.

For example, if you buy THIS Jouer Lipgloss deluxe sample for $3, after it ships you'll receive a $3 credit in your Amazon account.

IMPORTANT: you can only use this credit on another purchase from the Amazon Luxury Beauty department HERE, and the item(s) you purchase with that credit MUST be sold and shipped by Amazon. But keep in mind that there are plenty of Luxury Beauty products sold/shipped by Amazon including products from LORAC, theBalm, Stila, etc.

Here are the details from the Amazon Luxury Beauty page:


NOTE: there are 17 samples that qualify for this promo (view all here; scroll down and you'll see the full list). Thanks so much to reader Kate in the comments below for confirming that she received a credit for EACH sample she purchased. In other words, this offer does not just apply to one sample. Fantastic news!

Thanks again, Karen, for the hot tip!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I ordered two different items and I received a credit for each of them, at the time the sample shipped. I just checked and both of the credits will also apply to a single luxury beauty purchase.

    I bought two sample at $3 each. I now receive a total of $6 off when I go to check out with a luxury beauty item.

    I would love to see Amazon continue doing promos like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic!! Thank you so much for confirming, Kate! Will update my post! :D

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I just purchased the Jane Iredale Lip & Cheek stain sample($3), and the Bliss face mask sample($1). I am quite certain that I will receive credit for each($4 total). With free & fast Prime shipping this is a super, super deal! Thanks(yet again).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad I don't want any of the samples they have now, this sounds like a fun deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I placed a second order for more samples, and it let me use my promotional balance from my first sample purchase! So you basically could just keep buying samples with your promo credit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are brilliant! I put it to the test and have placed three orders. I paid for the first order, used the promo credit to pay for a second and then a third. And as soon as the third order ships I will be given credit for that amount to be used in the future.

      Delete
  5. Ooh, great! I'm going to snap up the non-foaming shaving cream soap for my husband. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most of the samples are sold out. A good one left is a StriVectin body cream (1.7 oz). There are four types of moisturizers by Orlane Paris. If you ever wanted to try a ridiculously expensive facial cream, this is the way. A reviewer complained about the tiny size sample. It is only one tenth of an ounce for $3.00. But the Extreme Anti-Wrinkle Regenerating Night Serum sells for $325.00 per ounce - that is $32.50 for a tenth of an ounce!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig