The Shawn's Favorites 7-Piece Collection is $29.50 + $3 shipping at QVC. This set contains:
- .23fl oz Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream (deluxe)
- .25 fl oz Dr. Gross Ferulic Acid+Retinol Brightening Solution (deluxe)
- .0025 oz IT Cosmetics Brow Power (deluxe)
- 0.27 fl oz Julep Freedom Polymer Topcoat (FULL SIZE)
- 3.5 oz Nick Chavez Starlet Shine Spray (FULL SIZE)
- 0.375 fl oz Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough Serum (deluxe)
- 0.06 fl oz Doll 10 Nude Lip Gloss (deluxe)
The Julep Freedom Top Coat in this set is full-size and retails for $18 on the Julep site. The Nick Chavez Starlet Shine Spray is full-size and retails for $19 on the Nick Chavez site.
The QVC Beauty 6-Piece Discover Kit is $23 + $3 shipping. This set contains:
- 2.0 fl oz WEN Cleansing Conditioner in Bamboo Green Tea or Mandarin Italian Fig (packet)
- 1.0 fl oz Molton Brown Body Wash in Orange & Bergamot or Suma Ginseng (deluxe)
- 0.85-fl oz Vita Liberata pHenomenal Medium Tan Mousse with mitt (deluxe)
- 0.09-fl oz Smileactives Easy-Click Whitening Pen in Vanilla Mint (full-size?)
- 0.13-fl oz LashFood Conditioning Collagen Lash Primer (deluxe)
- 0.169-oz IT Cosmetics Superhero Stretch Mascara (deluxe)
I want to point out that the Smileactives Easy-Click Pen in Vanilla Mint appears to be a new product, and I THINK this is full-size. The original twist-up pen in Vanilla Mint retails for $29 and that pen is 0.11 oz. So this one contains a little less product, but I think that may be due to the new delivery system? Again, I think this is full-size but I can't find any Easy-Click single pen listings on Google to confirm, aside from this one on Amazon but I'm not sure that listing is for the full-size and if that's the correct suggested retail price.
The Net-A-Porter Beauty: The Travel Kit retails for $55 + free 3-day shipping on all US orders (Net-A-Porter also ships internationally, but not for free). This set contains:
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist 0.5 fl.oz. (deluxe)
- Mio Clean Slate Wipes (set of 2 wipes)
- Leonor Greyl Nourishing Shampoo 1.7 oz. (deluxe)
- Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Oil 0.5 fl.oz. (FULL SIZE)
- Lipstick Queen Invisible Lip Liner 0.01 oz. (FULL SIZE)
- Hourglass Icon Liquid Lipstick 0.03 oz. (deluxe)
- Erno Laszlo White Marble Radiance Emulsion 0.17 fl.oz. (deluxe)
- Erno Laszlo Treatment Bar 0.6 oz. (deluxe)
- Chantecaille Bio Lifting Cream+ 0.34 fl.oz. (deluxe)
- LashFood Conditioning Drama Mascara 0.27 fl.oz. (FULL SIZE)
- Roloxin™ Lift's Revitalizing Facial Treatment wipes 2 x 0.12 oz.
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask 1.7 oz. (deluxe)
The Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Oil is full-size and retails for $20 on the Deborah Lippmann site and at Sephora. The Lipstick Queen Invisible Lip Liner is full-size and retails for $18 at Ulta. The Lash Food Conditioning Drama Mascara is full-size and retails for $20 at Sephora. So just these three items add up to $58. Also, I want to point out that the full-size jar of Chantecaille Bio Lifting Cream+ retails for $342 at Saks (1.7 oz.). You're getting a 0.34 jar in this set, which is a nice way to try a moisturizer that you may not otherwise purchase due to cost (in my case, make that "never" purchase due to cost!). Same thing with the Christophe Robin Mask. The full-size version retails for $71 at Sephora (8.33 oz) and you're getting a deluxe 1.7 oz. jar in this set.
PS: I have never personally ordered from Net-A-Porter, but I know many of people who have, including Mr. G. He purchased a perfume for me for my birthday last December from Net-A-Porter and was super happy with the process and how quickly it arrived. In fact, he kept bragging that he was able to get the hard-to-find perfume that I wanted with free shipping without even having to consult me first. Ha! Oh, and since I'm going off on a tangent here, if you're curious, he got me Bella Freud 1970. which I had been coveting. And it's absolutely lovely, by the way. Very sentimental to me (that's the year I was born). End tangent.
Hope that helps!