Thanks so much to readers Kari and Chasity for heads-up about this one!
The wildly-popular Too Faced Limited Edition Peach Palette is now in stock on the HSN website HERE for $49 + free shipping. It is also available on Flex-Pay for three monthly payments of $16.33.
PLEASE NOTE: this item will not deliver until 4/26.
Since this is NOT a Today's Special, you should be able to use one of the codes below to receive $20 off your $40+ purchase, bringing the price of this palette down to $29.99 + free shipping. Please note that these codes are only valid for first-time customers, so if you're not a new customer, you may want to ask a friend or family member to order for you!
Code 151253 gets first-time HSN customers $20 off your $40 purchase (if that code doesn't work, try 159811). These codes won't work with Today's Specials.
If you are new to these codes at HSN, please read the following:
- HSN is a trusted site that is also a home shopping television network that has been around for decades. They work directly with brands and often have brand founders and representatives appear on-air for demos. The beauty products available for purchase at HSN are 100% legitimate.
- You can use this code with your purchase of one $40+ item, or multiple items that add up to at least $40. Consider purchasing items from this list of the beauty items that ship for free, to maximize your savings.
- You will not be able to enter this code at checkout until the very last step BEFORE you actually place your order. You will see the box to enter the code on that last page before submitting your order.
- After you place your order, you may see on your bank statement or PayPal statement that HSN is reserving the full price (no discount) for your order. Within less than 24 hours the price will adjust and the adjusted price is what you will actually be charged. I'm not sure why there's this glitch, but I hear about this every time I post about this code, and I have never heard from anyone who was charged the full price if they entered the code and the code was accepted (the website will let you know that the code has been accepted and you'll see the discount applied in your order total when you submit your order).
- If for some reason the code doesn't work for you (and you're a first-time customer), first clear your browser's cache and try again. Second, make sure that the code box is completely empty before you enter code. Third, if you're on a mobile device, try purchasing from a desktop. If you're on a desktop and it's not working, try accessing from a mobile device. These tips have all been suggested, and used, by readers in the past, so hopefully they'll work for you too!
Thanks again, Kari and Chasity, for the hot tips about this one!