Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Free Full-Size Black Opal Flawless Perfecting Concealer with Any $15 Purchase (Ends 3/14)

I just want to make sure you know about this freebie:

Now through 3/14, receive a FREE full-size Flawless Perfecting Concealer ($5.25 value) with any $15 purchase on the Black Opal website. No code required. Free shipping on orders $25+ and two free samples with every order.

NOTE: To get this freebie, you must first add at least $15 worth of product to your cart (DO NOT add the concealer to your cart). Then go to your cart and click "Checkout". From there, you will be prompted to select your two free samples. After that, it will take you to a screen where you can select which shade you want for your free Flawless Perfecting Concealer.

Also, don't forget that if you can't find a color-match for concealing, you can use a deeper concealer shade for contouring!

I'd love to hear about your favorites from Black Opal!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am obsessed with your blog. It is a constant battle everyday not to go on here and spend money lol. And I'm the type to be on here 8 a.m to see what you've posted. And when I'm stalking your blog I'm on your Instagram praying you posted something new. #helpme #retailtherapyforlife #mypocketstho :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I totally feel you. Same for me. Her blog is amazingggg! Though I've spent more than I should since I found it I can't complain hahaha

      Delete
    2. @Amber88d OMG, THANK YOU!! I can't even express how much your comment made my day! I'm so happy that you enjoy the things I post here, and please, stalk away! LOL! Thank you again for reading and for the kind words--I so appreciate that! xoxo

      @Minh Awwww, thank you SO MUCH!!! Sorry about spending more money, but hey, we're all getting some great deals, right? LOL! xoxo

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig