Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 9, 2016

BOGOFREE Philosophy Purity Made Simple 24 oz. (Ends 3/10)

I know we have a lot of Purity Made Simple fans around here, so I always try to bring you ways to avoid paying full price for this much-loved cleanser.

Right now on the Philosophy site HERE, when you purchase a Purity Made Simple 24 oz. ($44), you can enter code bdaygift at checkout to receive a FREE Purity Made Simple 24 oz. with your $45+ purchase. So that's basically a BOGOFREE. Free shipping on orders $50+ and 2 free samples with all orders. Check out the Outlet page HERE for items to add to your cart to hit $50.

I added the Sugary Cinnamon Icing Body Lotion to my cart (on clearance for $8.50) and my total came out to $52.50. This qualified me for both the free 24 oz. Purity and free shipping (and free samples). All in all, that's like paying $26.25 per cleanser (regularly $44 each) and getting the lotion free. Well at least that's one way to look at it!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I would be all over this if I hadn't switched over to Clinique skincare recently. I fell out of love with Purity, I think my skin changed due to age or hormones or both and the scent started to bother me where it never used to. Used it for years before that though and this is a pretty good deal! And I think of it the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to skip this one as I am still enjoying the $5.95 purity from a few months ago when Philosophy had that crazy good deal! This sale however is quite tempting!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig