Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, February 5, 2016

HauteLook Beauty Deal Reminder (Some Sales Ending Soon)

With all the deals that I try to cover here on the blog, sometimes things slip through the cracks. And that's exactly why I'm so grateful to YOU, for all of the wonderful reminders you send my way. Thank you to reader Astrofluff for leaving at tip on the You Tell Me page today about these HauteLook deals.

Right now on the HauteLook site HERE, there are several different beauty brand sales (Ardency Inn, Laura Geller, Kevyn Aucoin, and more). Some sales are new and some are ending soon, so be sure to pay attend to the end-dates!

REMINDER: I've mentioned this before but it's good to repeat it. HauteLook and Nordstrom Rack share a cart. This means that purchases from BOTH site will be combined to get you to the free shipping threshold of $100.

Thanks again, Astrofluff, for the great tip!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I don't know why, but Hautelook has been having a bad time getting orders to their customers. They claim they are having issues with overselling items. So while you are waiting on a purchase, It may arrive late if it comes at all, due to it being "oversold". After inquiring about the status of an item I purchased in December, I was told my order would have to be cancelled and the funds would go back to my account(which it did) but this is February. I'm now waiting on a Balm order which should have shipped by now, but hasn't. I ordered Morphe Pallets that not only came very late, they came very damaged. I did however get my money back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I thought I was the only one! After I had problems with three consecutive HauteLook orders arriving very late and damaged, I swore I wouldn't order from them again. Their customer service is good when you contact them about the problems, but it's just too much of a hassle when so many other companies can fulfill things without issues. Sad because they have some good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! Sad to see that I am not the only one who is still waiting on an order from Hautelook. I ordered cosmetics from The Balm in January, its been a month and still nothing. Just praying that if it does ever get around to shipping that I receive everything in once piece!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig