Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 10, 2016

35% off Sitewide at Freeman Beauty (Plus: Free Shipping at $35 and 10 Free Mystery Masks at $45)


Thanks so much to reader Dionne for this tip!

Now through 2/15 on the Freeman Beauty site HERE, receive 35% off sitewide with code 35OFF. Free shipping on orders $35+ and if you spend $45+ you'll receive a free mystery gift containing 10 travel size masks (no code required). 

PLUS: this code works with the clearance items on THIS PAGE

AND: the Eclos Cleansing Oil is on sale right now (the code works with that, too!). I love that cleansing oil--it's one of my favorites from the drugstore. 

Need ideas? Here are some of my other favorites from Freeman:

Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask (I use this as a facial scrub, not a mask)

I'm also excited to try the new Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay. Have any of you tried that one yet?

PS: One item that I would not recommend is the Eclos Mimosa Honeysuckle Shaving Oil. I picked that up during a sale at Rite Aid a while back and I was pretty bummed with the results. It's a thin formula and I found that I had to use a ton on my legs to get my skin moisturized enough to shave, And when the oil mixed with the water on my legs, it just rinsed right off before I could even start shaving.

Thanks again, Dionne, for the hot tip!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love your website. I hate the fact that I spent years without it :P
    Wish you could have a sister website like this one for clothes
    And another sister for shoes
    and scarves
    and accessories
    and so on.... :)
    Thank you for being so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's so sweet of you to say! Thank you! :)

      BTW, if you don't already read The Budget Babe, definitely check out her blog (she's in my blogroll in the main menu bar at the top of my blog). She posts nothing but fashion deals! :)

      Delete
  2. Agreed! I only discovered your site 4 days ago and I swear I've been on here every hour! Thanks love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you!! And welcome! So glad you found me! xoxo

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig