Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Zoya Whispers Transitional Collection (Special Pre-Order Price Valid Now through 1/3)

I received some press info about the latest Zoya collection, so of course I want to share!

I love transitional collections because they don't feel tied to a particular season, making them great for year-around wear. You know I love me some pastel cremes, so I'm all about these shades right now. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling very "transitional" when it comes to color right now. I'm sort of over the golds, silvers, and jewel tones of the holidays season, but I'm nowhere near ready for the brights of summer.

That said, take a look!


SIX NEW TRANSITIONAL SHADES 
ZOYA WHISPERS

Experience color serenity with this muted and tranquil palette of transitional nail neutrals. 

  • Cala - ZP823: A soft nude with a kiss of warmth that will flatter most skin tones.
  • April - ZP824: A light, rosy toned neutral that is a modern take on blush.
  • Eastyn - ZP825: A subtle grayed grape that is more interesting than mauve and gives a modern alternative that is ever so wearable.
  • Misty - ZP827: An easy to wear taupe that is an updated version of gray with just a touch of green to make it daring.
  • Ireland - ZP826: A uniquely wearable green that is muted enough to make it subtle yet still interesting. This green is well balanced between blue & yellow so it’s flattering on all skin tones.
  • Lake - ZP828: A softened blue that gives the effect of serene water with just a hint of vibrancy to preserve its luminosity.


This collection is available for pre-order now on the Zoya site HERE at a special price of  $33 for the entire collection (regularly $54) if you use code PSST at checkout. This special price ends on 1/3 at 11:59PM EST.

You can check out swatches of the entire collection over on Sloppy Swatches' blog HERE

What do you think of the Whipsers Transitional Collection? Any shades jumping out at you?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Sold! Love these shades, can't wait to get them. Btw, ordered it and got free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much for sharing my review! This is a lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zoya polishes. I own about 55 of them, but I'll pass on this collection. I have too many similar colors in other lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always a fan of a nice dusty purple color. I'm hoping that they do their wonderful sale that they tend to do in January. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Ireland and Lake. But since I only like the two, I'll probably wait until they have a sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lake will be mine! Hopefully sooner than later! Maybe Eastyn too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lake and Eastyn are calling, so may be grabbing those if they have a sale soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig