I love transitional collections because they don't feel tied to a particular season, making them great for year-around wear. You know I love me some pastel cremes, so I'm all about these shades right now. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling very "transitional" when it comes to color right now. I'm sort of over the golds, silvers, and jewel tones of the holidays season, but I'm nowhere near ready for the brights of summer.
That said, take a look!
SIX NEW TRANSITIONAL SHADES
Experience color serenity with this muted and tranquil palette of transitional nail neutrals.
- Cala - ZP823: A soft nude with a kiss of warmth that will flatter most skin tones.
- April - ZP824: A light, rosy toned neutral that is a modern take on blush.
- Eastyn - ZP825: A subtle grayed grape that is more interesting than mauve and gives a modern alternative that is ever so wearable.
- Misty - ZP827: An easy to wear taupe that is an updated version of gray with just a touch of green to make it daring.
- Ireland - ZP826: A uniquely wearable green that is muted enough to make it subtle yet still interesting. This green is well balanced between blue & yellow so it’s flattering on all skin tones.
- Lake - ZP828: A softened blue that gives the effect of serene water with just a hint of vibrancy to preserve its luminosity.
This collection is available for pre-order now on the Zoya site HERE at a special price of $33 for the entire collection (regularly $54) if you use code PSST at checkout. This special price ends on 1/3 at 11:59PM EST.
You can check out swatches of the entire collection over on Sloppy Swatches' blog HERE.
What do you think of the Whipsers Transitional Collection? Any shades jumping out at you?