- First up, Ipsy once again is offering theBalm Nude 'tude Palette HERE for $20 shipped (regularly $36). As of the time of this post, there are six days left on this deal but these always sell out before the official end-date, so don't wait if you're interested!
- Next up, I want to remind you that LORAC is on HauteLook right now HERE (ends Friday morning). The Skinny Palettes are sold out, but there are still lots of other palettes and sets available. Also, if you're a perfume devotee, Penhaligon's is on HauteLook right now HERE and there are some deep discounts on fragrances (even deeper than what I normally see on Amazon).
- I also want to mention that both Mario Badescu and BH Cosmetics will be on HauteLook HERE starting at 8AM Pacific Tuesday (1/12).
- Macy's has a new Macy's-Exclusive Tarte My Favorite Things set HERE for $29 + free shipping that contains what I believe is a new, limited edition shade of LipSurgence called Nurturing (nude pink). I'm sure one of you will correct me if this is NOT a new shade, but I couldn't find any mention of it online. The LipSurgence is full-sized, so that's a nice deal since you also get a deluxe Cheek Stain in the new shade Muse and a deluxe Maracuja Oil for $29 + free shipping. (UPDATE: Thanks to reader Tiffany for the tip that this set has actually made the rounds before, at a lower price. So you may want to hold off for better deal down the road!)
- Samples, samples, samples! Now through 1/13 on the Origins site HERE, get your choice of FIVE deluxe samples + a cosmetics bag free with any $30+ purchase. Over at Aveda HERE, receive five free samples and free shipping on any order, no code required (ends 1/13).
- The Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette is back in stock for $39 on the UD site HERE, in case you missed it when Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom, and Macy's had it for that price a while back. (Thanks to reader Sarah for that late-breaking tip!)
Thanks again, everyone, for the awesome tips!