First of all, thank you so much for all the sweet comments on my last post! I hope you all had a happy and safe New Year's Eve, and Happy 2016! We made it! Another year full of crazy beauty deals has passed, and I'm kicking off 2016 with five quick items to put on your radar. I wasn't even going to do a blog post today, but these tidbits are too good to not share:
- Today (1/1) is your very last day to get 20% off the Sephora Sale Page HERE with code EXTRA20. And just FYI, the Hakuho-do + Sephora PRO Brushes are still BOGOFREE here (no codes apply, but just add at least 2 to your cart and one will be free).
- The brand new Tarte Tartelette Tease Palette (pictured above) is now available on the Macy's site HERE for $21 + free shipping. This little palette isn't even available on the Tarte site yet! According to this post on Reddit, this is also available now at Sephora inside JCPenney stores (that post also leads to swatches, if you haven't seen any yet). (Thanks so much to reader waymire01 for the tip about this one! A little while back, reader @evilyn1983_nails tagged me on Instagram letting me know this was on the Macy's site, but when I went to look for it on the site, it was gone. So glad it's back! And thanks again, @evilyn1983_nails, for that tip!)
- Now through 1/2 on the Freeman Beauty site, all sale items on THIS PAGE are now 75% off (masks for $0.50 and much more!). Free shipping on orders $35+. (Thanks to reader Peteena Poodle for this tip!)
- Now through 1/4, when you purchase all three Jouer Highlighters HERE ($22 each), you can use code STROBE and receive all three for $39.50 total (40% off) + free ground shipping. (Thanks to reader @makeupbyparita on Instagram for that tip!)
- Now through 1/3 on the L.A. Girl website HERE, enter code NYE2016 for 30% off your order. Shipping is free on orders $35+, so I suggest adding $50 worth of product to your cart. Then with the code, your order will drop to $35 and you'll receive free shipping. (Thanks to reader @deepbeautybytiffany on Instagram for this tip!)