Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 4, 2015

Today Only (12/4): Get the BareMinerals Storybook Romance Set for $49 (Regularly $79) + Free Shipping (And Extra Freebies if You Hurry)

Thanks so much to reader Candi for leaving a comment on the You Tell Me page just now about this one! I totally missed this in my Ulta emails so in case you did too:

Today only (12/4): Get the BareMinerals Storybook Romance Set HERE for $49 (regularly $79) + free shipping (Ulta's offering free shipping on orders $35+ through the holidays).

And if you're reading this before 2PM Central today, you'll also get a FREE full-size BareMinerals Blush + four minis with your $50 purchase (CLICK HERE to add those to your cart). This is a Beauty Break and ends at 2PM Central today.

Thanks again, Candi, for the great tip!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for this Wonderful post, I went straight to Ulta.com and Ordered me one of these Babies with a couple extra things, which was pretty cool considering that this was my first purchase on Ulta.com. Thanks for the Heads up ☺

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig