Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 6, 2015

Spotted at Nordstrom Rack: Full-Size NARS Lip & Nail Trios for $35

image credit: @mischaandria for Nouveau Cheap

As always, there's a boatload of high-end cosmetics deals at Nordstrom Rack stores right now, but here's one that's new to me! Many thanks to reader @mischaandria on Instagram for sharing these NARS sets that she found at her local Nordstrom Rack this week. These contain full-size lipsticks, nail polishes, and lip glosses (Dolce Vita and Jungle Red), for $35 each. Considering that just one NARS lipstick will set you back $27, this is obviously an excellent deal.

Have you spotted any new beauty deals at your local Nordstrom Rack lately? I'd love to hear about them!

Thanks again, @mischaandria, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I wonder what lipstick shades they are? Are they part of the regular line? I want to run over to Nordstrom Rack now, that's such a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry if that was confusing in my post, but the lipsticks shades are Dolce Vita and Jungle Red. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh I see, thank you for clearing that up :) You're the best G!

      Delete
  2. Stopped by my Nordstrom rack in my area, they didn't have them in stock yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeousness! I don't know if I can take advantage, but this is heaven for those who will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have the UPC's for these? Must have!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig