Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 6, 2015

Nail Polish Fanatics: Nanacoco on HauteLook Tomorrow (12/7)

Attention fellow nail polish fanatics! Did you know that Nanacoco will be on HauteLook tomorrow? I cannot remember ever seeing them on HauteLook before, can you?

Now, I know that some of you can find Nanacoco at your local indie beauty supplies and you can also find some of their polishes on Amazon and on eBay. But just in case there are some really great deals tomorrow, I wanted to put this on your radar.

For those of you new to Nanacoco, they're a relatively new brand (they've been around since 2012, I believe), and their polishes are a bit "stinky" (think Kleancolor) and some have a longer dry-time than your average polish. That said, they also make some unique combinations of glitters, and I've heard that their foils are amazing as well. My favorite all-white matte glitter is from Nanacoco (I've used it for jelly sandwiches HERE) and I have several other super pretty (and unique) milky glitters from them as well.

Fingers crossed that we see some great deals tomorrow!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig