Many thanks to reader Ashley for this one! Right now on the Ulta site, the OPI Infinite Shine Set is on sale for 50% off ($14.99) HERE (regularly $29.95). This set contains three full-size bottles. Here's the breakdown if you were to purchase the bottles in this set individually:
- Infinite Shine 1 Primer Base Coat ($12.50)
- Infinite Shine 2 Lacquer in Marooned In The Universe (9.50)
- Infinite 3 Gloss Top Coat ($12.50)
But it gets better...
As Ashley pointed out, you can use one of these codes with this set (depending on how much you're ordering at Ulta):
- Use code 304954 online for $5 off $10 (excludes prestige cosmetics; expires 12/31/15)
- Use code 205730 online for $5 off $15 (excludes prestige cosmetics; expires 12/31/15)
- Use code 302358 online for $15 off $75 (excludes prestige cosmetics; expires 1/9/16)
If you're only ordering this set, use the $5 off $10 code above and that's basically like you're getting free shipping (you only get free shipping on orders $50+ at Ulta right now). Your total before tax for this set when you use code 304954 comes out to $15.95. For $34.50 worth of OPI products!
PS: If you're ordering more from OPI right now (at least $19 worth of OPI, to be exact), you'll also get this freebie:
Thanks again for the hot tip, Ashley!