Since I know that A LOT of you don't have access to Hard Candy at your local Walmart stores (I hear that from you all the time), I want to make sure you know about this free shipping deal in case there are some things you've been wanting.
- CLICK HERE to view all Hard Candy items (lots of the new releases I posted about a while back are now available online, plus Holiday 2015 collection sets too).
And since Flower Beauty by Drew Barrymore is also exclusive to Walmart, it's a nice time pick up some items from that brand as well.
- CLICK HERE for all Flower Beauty cosmetics, CLICK HERE to view all Flower Beauty Makeup Brushes, and CLICK HERE to view the Flower Cherish Perfume, which is currently on sale (many of the cosmetics are also on Rollback right now)
- If you need some Flower ideas: I've been wearing the Kiss Me Twice Lip and Cheek Chubby a lot lately (the pigmentation and staying power on those are crazy--you can see my review HERE). I also love the Ultimate Lip & Concealer Brush for both smudging eyeliner and applying cream shadows like Maybelline Color Tattoos (you can see my review of this brush HERE).
Some other items of note:
- The new Garnier Micellar Waters are in stock HERE in case you haven't been able to find them locally.
- The Equate Strikingly Unique Facial Cleanser (Clinique dupe) is on sale HERE (you can see my review/comparison to Clinique HERE). The Walmart search engine sucks, so I can't pull up all of the Strikingly Unique items in one search for you. You can click HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE to view the other products in that line.
- NYC New York Color is becoming nearly impossible to find in stores lately, and many products are in stock HERE. Good time to stock up on your faves, if they're in stock.
- Pure Ice nail polish is only available at Walmart (at least in my area), and select shades are in stock HERE.
- Select Essie shades on sale for $5.93 - $6.45 HERE
- Also, Walmart now carries the W7 In the Buff Palette, although I would consider purchasing that on Amazon HERE if you can't find it locally at Ross/Marshalls/TJMaxx, since the Amazon price is $8.49 + free shipping whereas the Walmart price is $11.98.
If you spot any other good beauty deals on the Walmart site right now, I would be so grateful for the tips! Please comment below and fill us in! Thanks!