Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Amazon Early Access Daily Beauty Deals


I mentioned this the other day in another post, but I wanted to make sure you know that Amazon is doing daily beauty deals right now, and they are staggering the start times for each deal. Prime members get early access (30 minutes prior to everyone else), and today there are a few upcoming deals that caught my eye (pictured above). I have no idea what the prices are going to be since, at the time of this post, these deals haven't gone live yet.

If you're interested in checking out all of the upcoming beauty daily deals for today, CLICK HERE.
  • If you're on mobile and that link doesn't take you to the Early Access Daily Deals, you can find them by going to the Amazon home page HERE, and then click on "Today's Deals". 
  • From there, select "Beauty." 
  • From there, you'll have the option to narrow down your search to "Prime Early Access Deals" and that's where you'll see all of the upcoming beauty deals for today. 
  • You do not have to have a Prime account to see all of the upcoming beauty daily deals--you just won't be able to access them 30 minutes early if you don't have Prime (you'll have to wait until the start times listed).

Hope that helps, and if you catch any of these deals I would love to know what the prices are (I am going to try to catch them myself just to see what the savings may be, but if I miss them I'd love to hear if they were good!). There was a Z Palette daily deal on Green Monday that I missed--I have a feeling these go quickly and I never did catch what the deal was (if you did, I'd love to know what it was).

UPDATE: I was able to access the Sigma Make Me Crazy Travel Kit deal HERE early after logging into my Prime account. The deal is that you get this travel kit for $51 + free shipping. This set retails for $86 on the Sigma site, where it is currently on sale for 30% off HERE ($60.20). So the Amazon deal is truly a deal. As of the time of this post, that deal is 6% claimed, so you still have time if you want it.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig