Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 23, 2015

LIVE NOW: Kohl's Black Friday Beauty Deals


Many thanks to reader {M}itch for letting us know that the Kohl's Black Friday Beauty Deals are LIVE NOW HERE (click here to view just the makeup deals). These deals are valid online now through 11/27, and in-store starting 11/26 through 11/27. 

One of the deals that was NOT listed in their Black Friday preview was this theBalm deal! You can buy one theBalm La Balmba Palette for $15 and get one for $1 HERE. There are two shade options available (see my pic above), but I don't believe you have to purchase one of each shade.

Also, you receive free shipping on orders $50+ right now on the Kohl's site. AND DON'T FORGET that for every $50 you spend right now (on anything, not just beauty), you'll get $15 back in Kohl's Cash, which you can use like store credit toward more prestige beauty (theBalm, LORAC, Cargo, Pur Minerals, Bliss, etc.). Click here to view the details about this Kohl's Cash offer.

UPDATE: There are  lots of Real Techniques items on sale right now, and thanks to reader Reesa23 for the tip that you can use code NOV15 for an additional 15% off Real Techniques!

If you don't find other Black Friday deals that you want to take advantage of, and you don't think you'll hit the $50 free shipping threshold, there are two options you can use to avoid shipping fees:

1) See if the item listing of the product you want has a "Pick up in store" option. If it does, then you can order online and pick up at your nearest Kohl's store for free.

2) You can got to your local Kohl's store and if they do not carry these items in-store, you can order them at a Kohl's Kiosk (in-store) and have them shipped to your home for FREE (no miminum required). I do not know if you'll have to wait until 11/26 - 11/27 to be able to order these deals in-store and get the discount though (because remember, these deals do not start in-store until 11/26). If you know the answer to that one, I would so appreciate if you'd fill us in in the comments below.

PS: I'm awaiting more info about the LORAC deal that was supposed to go live today. As soon as I get confirmation about that, I'll update this post and also my round-up.

Thanks again, {M}itch, for letting us know that these deals are live!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Use NOV15 to get an additional 15% off. I just got an amazing deal on the Real Techniques Bold Metal Brushes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Reesa!!! Will add this to my post! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I'd been interested in the Lorac Pro Palettes, but they aren't on sale like we'd expected. I'm not sure I want them at this point anyway. Ulta got my money this weekend with their awesome event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime, G! I love and read your blog daily! Even though it's totally killing my wallet 😂

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig