Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 30, 2015

If the LORAC PRO Palette Deal on Amazon Sells Out (Or You Just Want Free Shipping) READ THIS

Many thanks to reader Mikaila for letting me know that the price of the LORAC PRO Palette on Amazon right now ($29.90) is the same as if you were to purchase it on Dermstore HERE with the Cyber Monday promo (30% off sitewide with code CYBERMONDAY). Plus you get free shipping on all orders at Dermstore!

Both of these deals are probably going to end any minute now, but if it's sold out at one retailer, try the other! And by the way, the Dermstore deal applies to ALL LORAC PRODUCTS HERE, as well as that Becca deal I blogged about earlier (and all Becca products) and much, much, more. So take a minute to look around the Dermstore website if you want to take advantage of that code before it goes bye bye.

Thanks again, Mikaila, for that great tip!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This morning I ordered the Lorac Pro Palette from Dermstore for $29.40. Later I went back for a beauty blender set and some of my DHC favorites. Then I was back for a third order when I couldn't get through checkout on the Paula's Choice website, since Dermstore was offering the same 20% discount!

    The nice thing about Dermstore is that even if a product is out of stock, you can often still order it. The page will say how long before a restock is expected (anywhere from a few days to a few weeks). Also, if you have an Amex card you can get a free membership to Shoprunner, which gives you free 2 day shipping from lots of stores, including Dermstore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I didn't know dermstore uses shop runner 2 day shipping. Now I can order my anastasia beverly hills for 30% off + get 2 day shipping free #winning . OMG thanks G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was denied discount due to "brand restrictions"...will try again later

    ReplyDelete
  4. I managed to get this before Lorac was restricted, but I got an email that it was back ordered. The order when through and shipped today but I was charged full price. I emailed them and lets see what happens in 48-72 hours. I'm scared because I don't have a lot of evidence of the promo, should they fail to help and I need to ask for a chargeback. The order list shows the correct discounted price but the order details show the full price. Now I'm noticing they didn't email an order summary right away, just a link to the website that now shows the full price. Basically I don't have a receipt with the discount.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Please, please keep us posted, Lorraine! Fingers crossed that, at the very least, you can easily get a full refund without any issues!

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig