Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 9, 2015

Spotted at TJMaxx: Dr. Jart+ Skincare

image credit: @santtokki for Nouveau Cheap

If you're a fan of Korean skincare, you may want to drop by your local TJMaxx (or Ross or Marshalls) this weekend to see if you can find these...

Reader @santtokki on Instagram spotted Dr. Jart+ products at her local TJMaxx this week and kindly shared this pic. As you may know, Dr. Jart+ products are quite expensive (see listings on Sephora site here), so $9.99 for full-size Dr. Jart+ products is not something you see every day. 

The Smart Gel BB has always been something that I've found particularly intriguing.  You can check out the Paula's Choice review here, and my pal Gouldylox has a great review with before-and-after pics here

Have you spotted any good beauty deals at your local discount stores lately? I was going to post some additional reader sightings a few weeks ago but with the blog redesign, etc., I'm afraid I missed that train and those product may no longer be available. So if you've spotted anything good over the past week or so, please do share with us below!

Thanks again, @santtokki, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I saw the cushion bb cream at my local tjmax. it was $20. But only available in dark

    ReplyDelete
  2. My TJ Maxx has LE Bare Minerals eyeshadow singles in several shades for $3.99 each and Sephora Pantone Universe eyeliners, eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just at Ross in Santa Clarita and nothing. However, I tagged you in my pics from 99centsonly store. They are ON FIRE with all their name brand makeup. Today I got some garnier sheet masks that are tagged 17.47( who would pay that?)/ They seem to be getting new deliveries 2x a week. Today they had a ton of TRIM nail tools, nail files,etc. They also had a ton of NYX makeup. Cream blushes, mosaic blushes, jumbo eye sticks. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to apply to my local TJ Maxx to get more savings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing at the Elk Grove, CA store... Just an FYI :)

    And the 99 cent only store has TONS of great makeup... I have stocked up on tons...

    ReplyDelete
  6. West of St Louis (St Charles County) Korean product spottings:

    My Beauty Diary masks at Marshalls
    Dr Jart at Marshalls and TJ Maxx
    Various brands of sheet masks at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Ross Dress for Less
    Korean brand (Epielle) nose strips, sheet masks, skin wipes, and BB cream at Big Lots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know what year this is from? as far as I can tell this BB cream is pretty much non existent on the internet and would love to know more before I slap it all over my face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones I found expire February 2016...looks like they were manufactured in 2013?

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig