Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 9, 2015

Make Up For Ever Metal Palette Back in Stock at Sephora ($14)


Attention depotters! I just got the notification that the Make Up For Ever Metal Palette is back in stock on the Sephora website! It's $14 (plus free shipping if you have Sephora Flash, which why wouldn't you, right?). 

When this originally launched, it sold out in the blink of an eye. Apparently it's pretty great (I've heard from some who prefer it to MAC's palettes). I wouldn't know, of course, because I missed it the first time. If you're interested, don't wait because I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it sells out (again). 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I went on the MUFE website not that long ago and saw that the XL palettes were back in stock (that's the size available at Sephora of the 4 sizes MUFE makes), so I ordered 3 of the XL and one M palette. I was tired of waiting for Sephora, and got free shipping for them. I got them yesterday, and my only major qualm was that they never sent me the tracking number for my shipment. Other than that, I'm quite happy with them, now I just need to figure out what to start depotting.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig