Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 21, 2015

The Lipstick League - Week of 9.14.15


The Lipstick League Question of the Week

 What’s your favorite body moisturizer? 

G's answer: For the past several months, I have been addicted to Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Butter. That sugared lime scent has me drooling every time I open the jar, and I love how silky that product makes my skin feel (and how long it lasts).

The Lipstick League Question of the Week

Gouldylox Reviews - You know you want to win a Louis Vuitton bag from Roux. Check out how I shifted my haircolor twice in one morning with no damage, and then score coupons and maybe a really nice purse!

My Beauty Bunny - Viva Miss Vegas! We've got an in-depth look at Too Faced's Vegas Nay Stardust Palette including a complete review and tutorial.

My Newest Addiction - Laura shares a few of her favorites from the MAC Haute Dog collection. Warning there is TAUPE EYESHADOW and BERRY LIPS involved. YASSSSS!

Nouveau Cheap - If you're all about wearable--yet fun--colors for fall, allow me to direct your attention to the new ColourPop Forever Freshman and Back to Cool Sets.

Olive & Ivy - This has become my ultimate number-one “must carry at all times” product... can you guess what it is?

Prime Beauty - is loving the rich fall shades in Laura Geller's Italian Garden Collection. She's sure you will too!

we heart this - keep the summer vibes flowing and dry skin at bay with Glossier Coconut Balm Dotcom.

Beautygeeks - recently found herself telling people all about the best healing balm she can’t live without; you should know about it too.

Blushing Noir - What to do with all of those NARS products? There’s a PRO Palette for that! Check out the review and swatches here.

EauMG - tries a natural, indie perfume that smells exactly like candied ginger! It’s a perfect fragrance for autumn.

(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Sugared Lime????? Yummy!!! I am using good old reliable Jergens with Shea Butter. Does the trick for now!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig