Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, September 25, 2015

New Sephora Favorites Asian Skincare Set

I don't usually cover the Sephora Favorites sets that are available on the Sephora website, because those are easy to see for yourself (the ones that are only available in Sephora Inside JCPenney locations are what I tend to cover here, since most of us have no way of knowing about those unless we are in a SJCP store and spot them). BUT, I have a feeling this new set might go quickly, so I want to make sure you know about it.

Many thanks to reader @nauzi1 on Instagram for the tip about this one:


More info, after the jump...

The new Sephora Favorites SoKo to Tokyo set offers a nice selection of Asian skincare products for $40 ($115 value). Check this listing HERE to see exactly what you get.

While I have experience with Asian skincare, I am by no means an expert. However, my pal @fanserviced on Instagram is someone who has extensive experience with Asian skincare, and I trust her opinion. When I mentioned this set to her, she said it was "honestly a steal," and I trust her on that because she has experience with lots of online retailers that sell Asian beauty products. The danger with "good deals" on Asian beauty products is that there are so many outlets from which to purchase (local Asian markets, Amazon, eBay, Asian beauty retail sites, brand websites, etc.) that I don't always feel confident that I'm getting the best deal, even if it appears to be the case. So if @fanserviced thinks this is a steal, I'm personally confident that's the case. Just wanted to pass that along!

Thanks again, @nauzi1, for the great tip! 

PS: As always, don't forget to check out the codes on Retailmenot for extra freebies!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm such a sucker for these sets! I always end up getting them. My JCP closed so lneed to buy from senhora . Can't wait to try some of these ... Just hoping I don't fall in love with SKII

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? Lol!! That's the only danger in these types of sets. On the one hand, it's great to able to sample products I could never afford to buy otherwise, but then on the other hand, what if I fall in love with one? Aaaah, the dilemma! ;)

      Delete
    2. If you fall in love with SKII, you can always get Missha's First Treatment Essence. It's essentially the same thing for a fraction of the price!

      Delete
  2. Oohhhh I must get this set. I've been wanting to try Asian skincare, but didn't know where to start. Thanks for the heads up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaaaaa!! Thanks for the shoutout! I grabbed this set and I'll be testing it with great interest--Sephora's take on Asian Beauty is a bit odd sometimes (3 peeling products in an Asian beauty set of 8 items is interesting), but that's what makes it fun. Plus, the bottle of SK-II is worth $40, so all the other awesome stuff is a nice bonus! WOO!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig