Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 21, 2015

New RetailMeNot-Exclusive Sephora Freebie

So I was combing through the Sephora code page on RetailMeNot, as I always do before I place a Sephora order (there are so many good codes right now!), and I noticed that there's a new RetailMeNot-exclusive code that you won't find listed on the Sephora website, so I wanted to make sure you knew about it:



Now through 12/31, you can enter code RMNREBEL on the Sephora website to receive a free deluxe sample BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in the shade Rebel with any $25 purchase. 

Do any of you remember when Sephora had a code for a free Buxom deluxe sample gloss earlier this year? I remember how shocked I was by how large that sample was (I'm nowhere close to finishing that thing even now), so I'm guessing this is going to be just as generous. Nice way to try one of these glosses before committing to a full-size purchase (full-size is $18 at Sephora). 

PS: The UD Naked Flushed Palette in Native is back on the sale page for $15, in case you haven't been on the sale page in a while. It was available for a while, then it sold out, and now it's back again. I just wanted to mention that in case you wanted it the first time but missed it. I actually purchased it the first time around and I'm ashamed to say I haven't tried it. #MakeupProblems, right? 
SHARE:

1 comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig