Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 24, 2015

New Beauty Sales & Deals

Before I get into this little sale round-up, I want to thank you for your patience as I continue to work behind the scenes on my blog redesign (and a few other fun things, which you'll see soon).

I have two very large blog posts coming up on all of the Disney Villains makeup now surfacing at Walgreens, and also all of the new Fall 2015 releases from Hard Candy now surfacing at Walmart. I have 200+ photo submissions from several incredibly generous readers, and it's taking me a while to edit things down and put everything into neat and tidy blog posts. So please hang in there--those posts will be up soon!

In the meantime...

*Not pictured: ColourPop Last Chance sale

Keep reading for more info about these new sales/deals...

1. ColourPop has put over 50 shades of eyeshadows, lip colors and blushes on their Last Chance page here. As of the time of this post, only about 19 products are still available (things went quickly) so get those products while you still can. Once they're gone, they're gone forever. Also, try code THANKSBABE for $5 off your order (hopefully that code is still valid!).

2. Now through 9/30 on the NARS website, enter code NARSFALL to receive a mini Orgasm Blush and a mini Via Veneto Larger-Than-Life Eyeliner with any $50+ purchase (free shipping on orders $50+). 

3. Here's your final reminder that theBalm will be on HauteLook starting at 8AM Pacific on Friday, 9/25. This is always a great event, and hopefully we'll see lots of palettes and other goodies this time around.

4. Now through 9/27 at Sally Beauty, in-store and online, all China Glaze Lacquers and Gelaze are BOGOFREE, and all OPI polishes are B2G1FREE. No codes required.

5. Right now on the Stila website, there's a new beauty box that features three full-size items from the Fall 2015 Modern Goddess collection for $42 (the retail price of these items adds up to $83 if purchased separately). You will receive:
  • HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara
  • Got Inked Cushion Eye Liner in Smoky Quartz Ink
  • La Quill Precision Eye Liner Brush
I have heard that code WELCOME works to get 20% off your order (unless you have already used that code at some point), which would bring this box down to $33.60. You get free shipping on orders $50+ ($5.95 shipping on orders under $50).

OK, I think that's everything that's been on my radar today--if I missed any hot deals, I would love to hear from you in the comments. Again, thanks so very, very much for your patience during this crazy time!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh dang, I really have been wanting one of those baby Nars blushes but there's nothing else on their site that I want.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig