Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Softlips Cube Limited Edition Hello Kitty Collection Has Landed in Stores!


Since my review of the Softlips Cube Limited Edition Hello Kitty Collection back in June (CLICK HERE for all of the details about this collection including my review of each flavor), I know that many of you have been eagerly awaiting a sighting. So I'm delighted to give you some good news today, thanks to several readers!

Reader @princesspitaya on Instagram spotted Passion Fruit at her local Super Target this week for $3.49! Also, I've heard from a few of you who have found Apple and Passion Fruit at Fred Meyer in the Pacific Northwest, so they are definitely starting to pop up--hopefully you'll be able to find them at CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens (very) soon. And if you can't wait for these to pop up locally, you can purchase Apple and Passion Fruit now, directly from the Mentholatum (owners of Softlips) company store HERE for $5 each (free shipping on orders $35+). 

As I mentioned in my review, the third flavor in this collection, Strawberry Banana, isn't due to release until September, followed by a special holiday 4-pack in November that will contain one additional "mystery flavor." 

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to let me know about these sightings and also the web store info. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig