Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 7, 2015

San Diego Readers: New Ulta Opening in Clairemont

I realize this is my second San Diego-related post in 24 hours, and I'm sorry to the rest of you, but this is my hometown and I get really excited when beauty-related news is happening here!

So please bear with me while I share this with my SD peeps:


Mr. G and I were in Clairemont last night and I pretty much made him slam on the brakes when I saw this. There's a new Ulta opening up right next door to TJMaxx in Clairemont Town Square

Clairemont Town Square is probably my favorite shopping center in all of San Diego. There's a free-standing Bath & Body Works next to Vons (I love not having to go to a mall for my BBW fix), and there's also a TJMaxx, Ross, Burlington Coat Factory, Sally Beauty, CVS, Big Lots, 99-Cent Only, Michael's and Payless Super Store, all in the same shopping center (oh, and a Rita's Frozen Custard and Krispy Kreme too...just sayin'). And now an ULTA? I already spend a ridiculous amount of time in this shopping center, and that's going to double now, I'm sure. When Mr. G saw this last night, his only words were, "Oh no." 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. YAY!! Being a fellow San Diegan, I love san diego related posts! :) They just opened a new Ulta in my neck of the woods (4s Ranch) and it's been nothing but trouble having one so dangerously close...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss, I know where I'll be going when I visit my aunt, it's just down the road from her.. Hahahahaha - All the way from Arkansas.
    (I was all, that sounds very familiar) I love going to that Vons since we don't have them here, and I used to love to go to that Krispy Kreme, since we didn't have them here until a few years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig