Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 29, 2015

NEW from NYX: Slide On Lip Pencils (Long-Wear Waterproof Matte Lip Liners)

So I was cruising the "New" section on the Ulta website this morning, as I'm prone to do a few times a week, and I stumbled across something absolutely new to me (I can't find a single mention of these on the internet, aside from on the Ulta site, as of the time of this post):

images courtesy Ulta.com
New NYX Slide On Lip Pencils
(14 shades; $7.99 each)

If you're a fan of NYX's Slide On Eye Liners, or you're just a fan of matte lip liners in general, you may be happy to know that NYX has just launched a new line of Slide On Lip Pencils, available NOW on the Ulta website (14 shades).

Keep reading for more info...

From the Ulta website:
Details: Pucker up and apply the Slide On Lip Pencil for rich, matte color. Like NYX Cosmetic's award-winning Slide On Eye Liner, this waterproof Slide On Lip Pencil goes on extra smooth with a long-wearing finish. Line your lips to prevent pesky feathering, then fill them in to enrich color payoff and longevity.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosin / Colophonium / Colophane, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 7 (CI 15850).
Shades:
Dark Soul, Bedrose, Pink Canteloupe, Brick House, Rosy Sunset, Nebula, Flourescent, Sugar Glass, Summer Tease, Sweet Pink, Urban Cafe, Red Tape, Disco Rage, Nude Suede Shoes

The timing of these couldn't be better, since I know a lot of people love to use matte liners with the current crop of matte liquid lipsticks. I'm guessing these shades will go beautifully with NYX's new Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks, right? I'm seeing lots of on-trend shades here, like cool, light taupe-ish brown, dark chocolate brown and even what appears to be a black liner.

Have you seen these new Slide On Lip Pencils in-store at your local Ulta yet? Or mentioned anywhere else online? If so, please give us the scoop! 
SHARE:

6 comments


  1. thanks for the heads up !

    i love nyx's slim lip pencils , so i'm excited about these !

    hopefully there'll be a nyx sale soon .

    --- nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was browsing the Nyx website for these (they aren't up there yet), and found that the various Love In eye shadow sets on sale. The Love in Rio for $3, Love in Florence for $4, and the Love in Paris for $5, all half off their original prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I'm going to have to check these out. NYX slim lip pencils feather on me and I find the retractable lip pencils to be drying. I wish these came out before I bought Urban Decay Catfight lip pencil but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I removed my earlier comment because it was fraught with typos! Thus far, I still can't find any reviews on these, this could be due to the NYX site's current shipping delays; they're opening brick & mortar stores, along with revamping the site. I don't see these getting much exposure on Ulta either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got them & my review is up here: http://beccahmo.blogspot.com/2015/09/oh-joy-nyx-slide-on-lip-pencil-review.html

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig