Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 1, 2015

New IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Romantics Palette + Heavenly Luxe Shadow Brush for $39.54 ($66 Value)

Thanks to several of you for the tips about this one! If you love mattes and you love IT Cosmetics, you need to know about this one:


Right now on the QVC website, you can get the new IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 2 Romantics Palette (this is an all-matte palette) with the Heavenly Luxe No Tug Dual-Ended Shadow Brush for $39.54 + $3 shipping. I believe that this set with the Heavenly Luxe No Tug Dual-Ended Shadow Brush is exclusive to QVC (and we all know how awesome IT Cosmetics brushes are, right?). When this palette is available at other retailers, it will retail for $42 and it will NOT include the brush. The brush alone retails for $24, so the total retail value of this set is $66.

You can watch a video of the on-air demo featuring Jamie Kern Lima (co-creator of IT Cosmetics) HERE. Also, my pals Stef and Tyna of weheartthis posted a review with swatches HERE, if you want to check it out. 

I've heard nothing but raves so far about this new palette from those of you who have it. You know I love the Naturally Pretty Celebration Palette (you can read my review of that palette here if you'd like to get an idea of what IT Cosmetics matte shadows are like, if you're new to the brand) and I also own the Naturally Pretty Vol. 1 palette and love it, so I'm really tempted to get this one too. Their matte eyeshadows are quite silky, smooth and easy to work with (they're a personal favorite of mine and I'm picky about my mattes).

Thanks again to everyone who let me know this deal was live on the QVC site today!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Usually I wait for really good sales to buy midrange to high end palettes but dangit, I jumped on this one today! I have and love the first one, so I figure the quality is there, I love the spring-y colors (even tho we're headed into fall, I'm in soCal so all bets are off there, ha!) and I didn't want to wait 4 months for an awesome Black Friday deal. Like a child, I wanted it NOW. I justified it by repeating to myself, "But there's a brush... there's a brush!" :-D Anyone else cave too? Anyone? Bueller?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, you sound exactly like me. :-D "They look like springtime shades. Yet I want them NOW. Plus, the brush. I mean, THE BRUSH!" I have both of the other IT Naturally Pretty palettes and the shadows are just like butter, so smooth, plus great pigmentation. So many other palettes turn me off because they're too shimmery, and when I see quality mattes I think I should pounce.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Sue, you made me feel better! :-D I went thru my Discover card link so I got an additional $3.95 off (10%). I'm excited to get the palette. I too love mattes!

      Delete
  2. It's a great deal if you want the brush.. personally I can't stand dual ended brushes so I think I'll wait for it to hit Ulta so I can get points off of it. Getting this palette for sure though, I have the other two (the second was LE holiday) and love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could't resist. Already received mine and it is gorgeous. I did go back and place another order, before they change the price and sell it without the brush. So picked up an extra 2 for my daughters great Christmas gift ( if I can wait that long) . I mean the brush alone is worth the price of the palette and more. I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know if this helps anyone..the double ended brush will NOT b sold when it hit stores, palette only. The brush is a QVC exclusive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Moira, QVC is the only deal where you get the brush too. And it's a fabulous brush -- especially the smudger side which is the best I've ever owned for doing lower lash lines. I love the palette, too. I think it's even prettier than the first Naturally Pretty one. No regrets here! :-)

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig