Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 5, 2015

IT Cosmetics Deal

Here's a nice deal on IT Cosmetics, thanks to reader Sasha:


Right now on the IT Cosmetics website, you can enter code FSS815 to receive free shipping on all orders (regularly you must purchase $25+ to receive free shipping). 

You can certainly use this code for anything you want, but I want to be sure you know about this little Limited Edition Your Summer Beauty Secret Set. It's $20 ($40 value) and it includes:
  • Travel Size Hello Lashes Mascara
  • Travel Size No-Tug Gel Eyeliner
  • Travel Size Brow Power
  • Black Zip Cosmetics Case

I really love that eyeliner and also that brow pencil, and as @rad_empties on Instagram kindly pointed out, just the sample size brow pencil alone retails for $12. So why not pay $8 more and get the liner, mascara and bag too, plus free shipping. If you're not interested in this set, keep in mind that there are other under-$25 items like the sample size CC Cream (again, something I personally love--I'm wearing it today, actually).

Thanks again for the tip about this code, Sasha!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the code!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! I've really been liking all the it cosmetics products that I've tried so far. I also love the cc cream.I'll be getting more of that. It's one that won't break me out.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig