Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Free Deluxe Sample YSL Volupte Tint-in-Oil in Cherry My Cherie on Orders $25+ at Sephora (Hurry!)

This is probably going to go very quickly, so DO NOT WAIT if you want it!

Thanks to reader @k8tgr8s on Instagram for this tip:


Right now on the Sephora site, you can enter code CHOOSEOIL on orders $25+ for your choice of ONE of the free deluxe samples above. I own the full-size YSL Cherry My Cherie (one of my biggest splurges of the year) and it is AMAZING. I cannot stress enough how wonderful it feels on the lips, how beautiful the color is and hello! It smells like peaches! Go go go and grab this deluxe sample before it's gone!

Thanks again, @k8tgr8s, for the awesome tip!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig