Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 1, 2015

All OCC Products 50% Off In-Store and Online at Sephora

Heads up, OCC fans!


All OCC products are now 50% off on the Sephora site, as well as in-store (I believe they're no longer going to carry the brand). Also, one of you kindly mentioned to me that this applies in-store at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations too (if that was you, please comment below and let me know so I can thank you--I can't seem to find your original comment!).

As expected, things are going quickly online, so your best bet may be to get over to your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney at this point, to see what you can find.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. And there goes my no-buy stretch. I was doing so well. But I love OCC lip tars and have been eyeing the glosses and some mini sets for too long to pass this up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is because they are changing to a doe foot applicator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to get 2 out of 3 colors I really wanted (Lydia and vintage) but couldn't find roller girl which doesn't seem to be part of the new line either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenkies! This is amazing! Not only the price for that 3 piece, but I also didn't know that Sephora carried OCC!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the Kat Von D blushes mentioned in another post, none of the OCC stuff was labeled (or moved to the sale shelf) at my Sephora. But everything looked fairly picked over anyway. I got Trick and Miriam color concentrate, because I've always wanted to try those but not for $23 a piece. @Lindsay H. -- OCC is keeping the tubes, so both options will be available, just not a Sephora anymore.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig