Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 6, 2015

Two Additional Nip + Fab Lines Now Available at CVS

I know a lot of you were happy when Nip + Fab came to CVS a while back, so I thought you'd like you know that in addition to the Glycolic Fix products that CVS has been carrying, there are two additional Nip + Fab lines now available at CVS stores nationwide:

Nip + Fab Bee Sting Fix and Dragon's Blood Fix lines now at CVS

These two lines debuted at CVS stores on July 1st, so you should be able to find them in your area now (if you haven't seen them already). For more info about both of these lines, check out the Nip + Fab website here.

Are you a Nip + Fab fan? I've been eyeing some of their products for a while now (I love that I can use my Extra Bucks in conjunction with a sale since these products are at CVS). If you've tried any Nip + Fab products, I would love to hear from you. What do you like? Is there anything you'd like to see me review?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Call me ignorant, but is anyone else a bit bothered by a product containing bee venom? On Nip + Fab's website, it says that bee venom "controls the facial muscles." Yikes! Maybe I'm just squeamish because I swell incredibly bad when stung by bees (same with mosquito bites. One bit me on the wrist a few years ago and it looks like I had severely broken my wrist it was swollen).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, the bee venom in it won't make you swell up the way you do when your stung. Mexico has been using it as a remedy for joint pain for years.

      Delete
  2. Very happy to see these at cvs, they've been by my local store for around 3 months now. I purchased the dragon blood gel masque as well as the pads at Ultra during the winter and love t hem both. I ran out of the pads recently and cvs had a 30%off sale running last week (might still be on) so I grabbed another jar of pads. They are a bit foamy and very wet, but they work so well that I don't need to moisturize after...plus they smell so nice and clean almost soapy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using the nip + fab glycolic acid pads in the morning under my paulas choice serum and I do like them so far. They smell nice and do not leave a sticky residue. I also have been using the overnight wrinkle fix which as hyaluronic acid, retinol, and rose hip oil in a serum/gel type creamy base. I found the overnight wrinkle fix at TJ Maxx for 4.99.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these lines facial masks. They feel amazing and you get so much in a tube!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glycolic scrub and the glycolic wash ❤️❤️❤️❤️ my face loves this stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love nip and fab...glycolic cleanser and scrub...plus the extreme pads...gentle, no irritating aftereffects! Fantastic line!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig