Keep reading for your weekly wrap-up of drugstore beauty sales and more...
Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here.
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
Ulta Highlights: The following deals are valid in-store and online now through 7/25: select salon brand haircare 1 liter bottles on sale for $12.99, $15.99 or $21.99 depending on the brand (Pureology is 15% off). You also get a free pump with any 1 liter purchase. BOGOFREE all Japonesque cosmetic brushes, BOGO1/2OFF all NYX eye and face cosmetics, B2G1FREE all eos lip balms and all Ulta brand cosmetics on sale (nail products $2, lip products $3, eye products $4, face products $5). Don't forget that you can use this $3.50 off $10 purchase coupon in-store or online with any of these deals.
CVS shoppers: There are some nice Extra Bucks deals this week on Physicians Formula, NYX, L'Oreal, etc. (see below for details). Also, if you are a fan of Wet n Wild Max Volume Mascara, this week it's on sale for $3.99 and when you buy 1, you get $2 back in Extra Bucks (limit 1 on that offer). And just a reminder: the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale is still going on. Check out the master list of everything that's been spotted so far.
Walgreens shoppers: This week select Wet n Wild cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF (you can click here to see which products are part of this sale). Also, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes are 2/$4 this week. I know this isn't a deal for some of us (in my area, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wears are $1.99 regularly at other retailers) but if you live in an area where these are normally more than $1.99, this is a nice time to stock up. The July Coupon Book is now available (free in stores) and there are three L'Oreal coupons in particular that will go nicely with this week's L'Oreal BOGO1/2OFF sale. Click HERE for a list of the coupons in this month's book. Don't forget that you can use those coupons on clearance items and also stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- The CVS Semi-Annual Beauty Clearance Sale is happening now. Click here to view the master list (if you spot anything on clearance that is not on that list, please let us know--and thank you!)
- Wet n Wild Max Volume Mascara $3.99; buy 1 get $2 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- Pop*arazzi nail with a regular retail price of $2.99+ on sale for 2/$3
- Spend $10 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get $7 Extra Bucks (limit 3)
- Spend $10 on any Revlon cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 6, excludes clearance)
- Spend $12 on any NYX cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $12 on any Maybelline foundation, powder, blush, concealer or eye cosmetics get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $12 on any Sally Hansen cosmetics or nail get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any L'Oreal eye, nail or lip cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any MUA Makeup Academy products get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any CoverGirl cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes Ultrasmooth foundation clearance)
- Buy any 2 Neutrogena cosmetics get $6 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Wet n Wild cosmetics (excludes Max Volume mascara and clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- 25% off select Palmer's, Bio-Oil and Amlactin products
- Spend $15 on L'Oreal Ever haircare get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes EverSleek precious oil)
- Spend $20 on Nexxus haircare get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes trial/travel and clearance)
- All CoverGirl Blast mascaras $6.99 each (excludes clearance)
- Spend $8 on any Wet n Wild cosmetics get 300 points (limit 2, excludes nail color)
- Spend $15 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get 700 points (limit 2)
- in-ad coupon: get $4 off any $10+ Revlon beauty tool purchase
- BOGO1/2OFF all nail polish by Sinful Colors, Bonita Colors, Wet n Wild, Jesse's Girl and Julie G. (you can mix and match)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics; spend $25 on CoverGirl or other various P&G products get 600 points (see this week's ad for more info; limit 1, excludes Blast mascaras and Ultrasmooth foundation)
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal Infallible cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics (excludes beauty tools)
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal and Rimmel mascaras
- New Everyday Points: earn 10 points per every $1 you spend "on almost the entire store--every day." Click here to add this perk to your Balance Rewards account.
- Spend $15 on Maybelline cosmetics get 3000 points
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish 2/$4
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Select Wet n Wild cosmetics (click here to see which products are part of this sale)
- BOGO1/2OFF Almay eye and lip cosmetics and makeup removers; buy 2 get 1000 points
- BOGO1/2OFF Garnier skincare or acne care (excludes Dark Spot single mask)
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon foundation, primer, blush, concealer, powder and lip and nail cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Softsoap body wash and hand soap and Irish Spring Gear body wash
- Spend $20 on Nexxus haircare get 10000 points
- Hask haircare treatments 3/$5; Hask shampoo and conditioners 2/$7
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)