Keep reading for your weekly wrap-up of drugstore beauty sales and more...
Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here.
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
Ulta Highlights: This is the FINAL WEEK for these deals (ends 7/25): select salon brand haircare 1 liter bottles on sale for $12.99, $15.99 or $21.99 depending on the brand (Pureology is 15% off). You also get a free pump with any 1 liter purchase. BOGOFREE all Japonesque cosmetic brushes, BOGO1/2OFF all NYX eye and face cosmetics, B2G1FREE all eos lip balms and all Ulta brand cosmetics on sale (nail products $2, lip products $3, eye products $4, face products $5). Don't forget that you can use this $3.50 off $10 purchase coupon in-store or online with any of these deals.
CVS shoppers: There's a special promotion this week where you can get a CVS tote bag (available in-store) and fill it with participating items and you will receive everything in the bag for 30% off (plus the bag for free). The participating items include many CVS-exclusive house brands like Beauty360, the CVS version of Olay skincare, etc. and also lots of non-beauty items. Thanks to reader @lippiesandlotion on Instagram for letting us know that this promotion also includes the CVS Revo lip balms! And just a reminder: the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale is still going on. Check out the master list of everything that's been spotted so far.
Walgreens shoppers: This is a pretty rare one: Revlon foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder and lip cosmetics are all 40% off this week (we see this quite regularly at Rite Aid, but not so much at Walgreens). Don't forget that the the July Coupon Book (free in stores) is still available, and there are three L'Oreal coupons in particular that will go nicely with this week's L'Oreal BOGO1/2OFF sale. Click HERE for a list of the coupons in this month's book. Don't forget that you can use those coupons on clearance items and also stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- There's a special promotion this week where you can get a CVS tote bag (available in-store) and fill it with participating items and you will receive everything in the bag for 30% off (plus the bag for free). The participating items include many CVS-exclusive house brands like Beauty360, the CVS version of Olay skincare, etc. and also lots of non-beauty items. Thanks to reader @lippiesandlotion on Instagram for letting us know that this promotion also includes the CVS Revo lip balms!
- 25% off all MUA Makeup Academy products
- 25% off all Nuance Salma Hayek cosmetics, skincare and haircare
- 25% off all Pop*arazzi nail products with a regular retail price $2.99+ (excludes kits)
- Spend $12 on any Sally Hansen nail or cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any CoverGirl cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal cosmetics (limit 6, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics or beauty tools (limit 6, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all false eyelashes or Kiss artificial nails (excludes clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- 25% off all Skin + Pharmacy anti-aging and acne therapy
- 25% off all Essence of Beauty bath & body products
- Spend $20 on Nexxus haircare get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes trial/travel and clearance)
- Vo5 shampoo or conditioner 12.5 oz. $0.77 each
- 40% off all Sally Hansen nail, cosmetics, bleaches and hair removers (excludes Miracle Gel and clearance)
- BOGOFREE all Physicians Formula eye, concealer and lip cosmeticsyoutube.com/
- L'Oreal Infallible nail polish duos $7.99
- Almay eye, lip and makeup removers $5.99 each
- L'Oreal True Match Lumi cosmetics and all primers $10.99 each; buy 2 get 200 points (limit 2)
- Revlon nail enamel $3.99 each; buy 1 get 200 points (limit 2, excludes Colorstay, Gel Envy, Nail Art and Top Speed)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon face and lip cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics; spend $12 get 500 points (limit 2, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl face cosmetics; spend $10 get 100 points (limit 2, excludes Ulta Smooth foundation)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE (you can mix and match): all Oxy, Phisoderm, Certain Dri, Jolen, Porcelana, or Yardley bath or skincare
- BOGOFREE select Rite Aid Renewal sun care or sunless sun care
- in-ad coupon for $2 off select Softsoap and Irish Spring products
- Vo5 shampoo or conditioner 12.5 oz. $0.89 each
- 40% off Revlon foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder and lip cosmetics
- Almay Intense i-Color eyeshadows $5.99; buy 1 get 5000 points (excludes Shadow Softies)
- B2G1FREE select ChapStick, Blistex and Carmex lip care
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal skincare
- BOGO1/2OFF Garnier skincare
- BOGO1/2OFF Studio 35 nail polish removers and beauty implements
- BOGO1/2OFF Neutrogena cosmetics; spend $20 get 5000 points
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl foundation, primer, blush, concealer, powder, lip and nail cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Select Wet n Wild cosmetics (click here to see which products are part of this sale)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Dial Acne Control skincare and bar soap
- BOGOFREE Dial body wash, hand soap refills and 8-pk bar soap
- 20% off Olay Fresh Effects skincare
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)