Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, July 18, 2015

Spotted: NEW Wet n Wild Fergie Limited Edition Centerstage Collection (Colored Mascaras and 5-Pans)

It's been a while since Wet n Wild released some limited edition Fergie products, right? If my memory serves me correctly, the last LE Fergie product we saw was this limited edition 10-pan. Oh, and by the way, a few of you mentioned to me that there's a new counter display popping up at Walgreens that contains the Fergie Velvet Matte Lip Pencils (thanks to everyone for that tip!), but I do want to confirm that those are NOT new. They launched in December 2014 and you can see some pics of them here.

Today I have pics to share with you of a brand new limited edition Fergie collection, thanks to two lovely readers. So let's get to it!

image credit: @cookiedulce5 for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Fergie Limited Edition Centerstage Collection
(retail: $4.99 each at Walgreens)

Up first, longtime reader @cookiedulce5 on Twitter spotted this display at Walgreens this week and kindly shared the pic above. There are two limited edition colored mascaras in this collection, and two limited edition 5-pan eyeshadow palettes.

Keep reading for more pics and info..

image credit: @beautypedia_ for Nouveau Cheap

Next up, reader @beautypedia_ on Instagram spotted this display at her local Walgreens and kindly shared some pics with us.

image credit: @beautypedia_ for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Fergie Limited Edition Turn Up the Volume Full Blast Color Mascara
Purple Paradise

image credit: @beautypedia_ for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Fergie Limited Edition Turn Up the Volume Full Blast Color Mascara
Frozen Over

I want to mention that these are not the first colored mascaras we've seen from Wet n Wild. To refresh your memory, Wet n Wild released these limited edition colored mascaras back in Spring 2013, and then they released these colored mascaras in their Fantasy Makers line for Halloween 2013

image credit: @beautypedia_ for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Fergie Limited Edition Centerstage Eyeshadow Palettes

I don't have the shade names for these 5-pans yet but as you can see, the palette above contains a purple, pewter, warm silver, cool silver and light silver. They all look like pretty shimmery/metallic to me in this pic.

image credit: @beautypedia_ for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Fergie Limited Edition Centerstage Eyeshadow Palettes

Again, I don't have the name for this 5-pan yet, but you can see that there's a pink, purple, green, blue, and gold here. Again, these all look pretty shimmery to me.

Have you spotted this display in your area yet? Anything catching your eye here?

Thanks again, @cookiedulce5 and @beautypedia_, for the great sightings and pics!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am about to post the pictures I took earlier today. I have pics with the names of the eyeshadows if your interested. I'll tag you in the pics. The eyeshadows are really pretty in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these the other day at Walgreen's. I didn't realize they were New. Or that the mascara was colored. I blame tunnel vision because when I go I am only looking for California Dreamin. Yes I am still obsessing. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found these today at Walgreens. I bought all four since they were on sale bogo 1/2 off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you please start doing sightings maps when Wet n Wild releases new limited edition collections?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig