Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 12, 2015

JUST IN: More Swatches of the New Milani Amore Matte Lip Crèmes + Comparisons to Other Popular Matte Liquid Lipsticks

I just added a ton of new reader swatches (hand and lip!) and some great comparisons to other popular matte liquid lipsticks to my original post about the new Milani limited edition Amore Matte Lip Crèmes HERE. Also, I have received confirmation that these retail for $6.99 (I know a lot of you were asking about that!).

(Apologies for the multiple posts about these, but it's easier for me in the long run to keep all photos in one post, so that readers in the future can see everything all at once. Thanks for your understanding!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig