Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Freebies and Deals and Updates, Oh My!


Lots to cover in this post, so let's jump right in...

First up, there's a new Target free sample! It's for John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth products and I'm guessing these are packets, but they're FREE (no purchase necessary). Just click here, fill out a short survey and you're done. I have done these Target freebies many times and I always get my samples in about four weeks. NOTE: If you do not see the freebie when you click that link, that means it's sold out--these tend to go quickly so don't wait if you want it. (Thanks to reader Marcy for this tip!)

Keep reading for more freebies, deals and some updates...



Today only (7/7), receive free shipping, a free makeup bag and a free mini body scrub with ANY purchase on the Clinique website with code BUFF

Right now on the Ulta website, the Urban Decay Limited Edition 24/7 Velvet Liners in the shades Plushie and Lush are $10 instead of $20 (this is online only and I don't know when this promo ends).

e.l.f. is having a 50% off sale right now on their site with code FORYOU, but there are restrictions. NO new products, no sale products, and you must add at least $70 worth of products to your cart before you can get both the discount  AND free shipping (you can get just the discount if you add $35+ to your cart, but you'll still have to pay shipping). I'm not too excited about this offer due to these restrictions, but I still thought I'd mention it in case you wanted to stock up on older products. (Thanks to several of you for letting me know about this one!)

The ColourPop Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks will be back in stock the first week of August, according to the tweet that ColourPop posted today. (Thanks to reader @val.lovesmakeup on Instagram for this tip!)

That's it for now! Thanks again to everyone who contributed info to this post--it is much appreciated!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Oh no! I have no reason to resist buying the clinique blush I have been eyeing for awhile... Thank you!!! (I also got a mini too, so three freebies)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, was it Cola? If so, I just bought it too! Lol! I've been wanting it for so long, and I couldn't resist this offer. Oh, and I chose the Almost Lipstick in Black Honey as my extra freebie. What did you get? :)

      Delete
    2. LOL... We got the exact same order!! The almost lipstick looks interesting... I already have Happy, so that was my pick :) I can't remember what the other item was now...

      Delete
    3. If you are interested in Clinique (or others like Lancome and Estee Lauder) various department stores offer fabulous gift with purchase offers all the time.. google, there are several blogs and websites that keep track of who is doing what. It's a great way to get a bunch of good stuff and cut down on the overall cost. I subscribe to this one: https://gwpaddict.wordpress.com/ For example Stage is offering a 7 piece set with any $27 purchase.
      All About Eyes
      Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+
      NEW Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask
      Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in Plumped Up Peony
      Different Lipstick in Sugared Grapefruit
      High Impact Mascara
      Cosmetic bag

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this! I've been needing something from Clinique anyway, so the freebies pushed me to get my order in. I don't know if they normally offer free "minis" but I also got a complimentary mini Black Honey lipstick, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for a 50% sale at elf but if I can't get new products like the contour palette, I'll pass and wait for the next one. Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI they say you don't qualify for the sample if you are only "somewhat concerned" about frizzy hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The product is really heavy. I personally don't like most of them. They dried my hair out...I'm assuming maybe only super frizzy hair would benefit and they want to avoid bad reviews for free? 😞

      Delete
    2. Also if you answer the first question as "two" products. Wth?

      Delete
  5. Mrrebates has a 4% cashback on elf too. May as well save as much as you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's too bad I don't need a new eyeliner, otherwise I would so take the Clinique offer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the liquid lipsticks don't sell out so fast this time around... I will definitely have to have my cart ready as soon as they restock. Lol

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig